The Cottage has a ground floor veranda and an upstairs balcony, both with spectacular views of the lakes, ocean and mountains. Entry to the Cottage is via the large fully equipped kitchen/dining room which includes a TV and radio/CD/MP3 player. There are 2 en-suite bedrooms; on the ground floor the‚ "Longbeach" room with a bath and upstairs the "Safari" room with a shower. Each bedroom can be configured to have either a double bed or two twin beds and are equipped with a hair dryer and an alarm clock/radio/CD/MP3 player. The lounge is upstairs to enjoy the view and sunset over the ocean and is equipped with a TV, hi fi and a fridge for cool drinks.
* The Bedrooms:
- The ground floor bedroom "Longbeach" has a direct access to the veranda with splendid panoramic ocean and mountain views. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a basin, wc and bath.
- The upstairs bedroom "Safari" has access to the balcony via the lounge. From the balcony you can enjoy a 270 panoramic view of the lakes, ocean and mountains. Both bedrooms can be configured with a double bed or twin beds and are equipped with hair dryer and an alarm clock/radio/CD/MP3 player. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a basin, WC and shower.
* The Lounge: The large upstairs lounge with its vaulted thatched ceiling and exposed beams and direct access to the balcony with fantastic views, provides an especially warm atmosphere. The lounge is equipped with a TV, hi fi system and a fridge for cool drinks.
* The Kitchen: The Cottage has a large fully equipped kitchen/dining room which includes a TV and radio/CD/MP3 player.
- 2 bedrooms (either double or twin beds)
- 2 en-suite bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with bath)
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining room with TV and hi fi
- Lounge with TV and hi fi
- Balcony with seats
- Ground Floor: 54 square meters of space
- Upper Floor: 54 square meters of space.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The property enjoys spectacular uninterrupted views over the ocean and mountains from Chapman’s Peak, along the 7 mile (11km) Noordhoek beach to the Kommetjie light house. Only 30 minutes from Cape Town and the airport, Noordhoek is the perfect base from which to explore Cape Town, the winelands, Stellenbosch and the Cape Peninsula.
Local attractions include the penguins at Boulders Beach, historic Simon’s Town, golf, tennis, horse riding on the beach, hiking trails through the Silvermine Nature Reserve, surfing and sea kayaks, seasonal whale and dolphin watching, Cape Point and the scenic Chapman’s Peak drive to Hout Bay.
There are many local craft shops, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs at the Noordhoek Village or near the beach at the Red Herring Trading Post. A major supermarket and modern shopping mall is only a few minutes away at the Longbeach Mall.
To ensure guests have all the privacy they need, Crofters is only let out on an exclusive basis, no matter how small or large the party is. For parties up to 8, or where 4 bedrooms will suffice, bookings will be based on the Villa only. For larger parties, or where guests need 5 or 6 bedrooms, bookings will be based on the Villa and Cottage. The weekly rates are based on the season and include the costs of electricity, water and standard maid service twice a week. We will be pleased to discount rates for stays longer than a week.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. The balance of the booking fee is due to be paid one month prior to arrival. A refundable deposit will also need to be paid at this time.
- Low season (April to October) - GBP700
- Main season (November to March) - GBP1000
- Peak season (Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter) - GBP1150.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
Client Request Served: 0
An exclusive villa for up to 12 people, also a splendid venue for a wedding reception or special celebration. This is a special holiday villa which has recently been completely re-furbished with new thatched roof, bathrooms and new heated infinity pool and sundecks to reflect the typical Cape Dutch style. M19562 offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend