This beautiful oceanfront villa has it all. It is built in classic Bonairian style and construction was recently finished. It is located in the center of Kralendijk. Enjoy the privacy of your own private beach or lay back at the large pool. This villa has a very large porch with a built in BBQ overlooking the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Each bedroom has a television set and private bathroom. Three of these bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub. The master suite, kitchen, living room and office are located upstairs and four more bedrooms a separate television and a laundry room are located on the downstairs floor, even a diving equipment room is part of this house. We can also arrange car rental, diving, outdoor activities and even a private chef to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms with air-conditioning. Each with its own bathroom, three of these bathrooms also have a bathtub.
- Kitchen equipment includes: Induction-Stove, Oven, Steamer, Microwave, Teppanyaki plate, Refrigerator, Freezer, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and a built in B.B.Q on the porch.
- Living Room: Wireless internet, Wireless sound system.
- Miscellaneous: The villa has an office, a television room, a laundry room and a private parking area.
- Land Size: 1900 Square meter with ocean view and tropical garden.
- House Size: 800 Square meter.
- House: Master bedroom, Master bathroom, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, toilet, shower, bath and wash basin. Kitchen, Living room, Lobby, TV Room, Pool, Laundry Room. Diving equipment Room.
- Accommodation: 10 people.
- Swimming Pool: Pool: 6 x 7 Meter with a maxdepth 2.6 Meter. Outside hot water shower.
- Service Room: Electricity: 35.000 Watt. 600 Liters hot water.
- Water: Drinkable water for the entire house.
- Diving Equipment Room: Room contains. Two fresh water basins for cleaning diving equipment. Toilet and wardrobe.
- Master bedroom: with king size double bed, air condition, Plasma TV and DVD player, desk. The ensuite bathroom contains accessories from Grohe Design as the full body shower, double washbasins, large bath and a toilet.
- Bedrooms: each includes a wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, shower, bath toilet and wash basin. Air conditioning, TV, desk.
- Television room: Plasma TV, DVD.
- The kitchen: American Fridge with ice cube, crushed ice and cold water supply. Oven, Steamer, Microwave, dishwasher, Induction Plate, Teppanyaki Plate, Coffee Machine and toaster. Nothing has been left out in this kitchen that has been designed to perfection. Built in barbecue on the Porch.
- Others: Wireless internet, Wireless (Sonos) sound system.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
- Airport - 10 min
- Shopping - 5 min
- Restaurants - 5 min
- Beach - oceanfront
- Diving shop- 1 min.
- Wild diving
- Educational programs
- Kite boarding
- Land sailing
- National Park
- Bird and Nature Tours.
In order to secure your reservation you are required to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total invoice amount within 10 working days of placing the reservation. Final payment of the total invoice amount (remaining 80%) is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. You will not receive a reminder as the confirmation/invoice letter which you will receive at reservation will show these amounts and the dates they are due.
If we receive written notice (fax or e-mail) of the cancellation of your reservation up to 5 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date you will receive 50% of the rental amount and 100% of the tourist tax. If the accommodation is rented out for the exact period of time, 80% of the rental amount and 100% of the Tourist tax will be refunded. Payments may be made by electronic bank transfer, or Credit Card (M/C/Visa)
- Free pick-up service from the airport in Bonaire
- Groceries on your day of arrival
- Gas, water & electricity
- Cleaning of swimming pool 1x per week
- Housekeeping 3 days per week
- Use of wireless Internet connection.
Note: Prices are excluding 10% service charge and tourist tax US$ 5.50 per person per night (no tourist tax for children under 13 years.)
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
Client Request Served: 0
This beautiful oceanfront villa has it all. It is built in classic Bonairian style and construction was recently finished. It is located in the center of Kralendijk. Enjoy the privacy of your own private beach or lay back at the large pool. We can also arrange car rental, diving, outdoor activities and even a private...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend