* Living room: This spacious room situated on the main floor has a sitting area surrounding a cosy brick fireplace and a dinning area seating ten. The room is built with unique architectural features.
* Our suite: Situated on the main floor, this suite has a large built-in stone bed with a specially designed mattress, an en-suite bathroom with a double shower incorporating a sitting corner. French doors open out onto the main veranda and the window overlooks the Naoussa Bay.
* Mia suite: On the main floor, this suite has a spacious bathroom and benefits from a super king size bed and a private veranda that faces the Naoussa bay. Another window faces the ancient stones of Kolibithres to give the room a variety of views.
* Netta Suite: On the lower floor, this unique suite has a king-sized bed positioned on a raised platform. From the bed you can enjoy beautiful 'picture like' views of the Naoussa bay. The shower room has unique Cycladic features.
* Lulu Gallery: Wooden steps lead from the main floor up to the gallery. The room is used as a television / recreation / music room and can accommodate up to 6 children (mattresses on the floor).
* Kitchen: Fully fitted with marble worktop, full height fridge, oven, electric hob, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher and ample storage space.
* Veranda: Surrounds the house and offers two wooden pergolas and a large BBQ area. Sitting areas both in the front and back.
* Service Room: Washing machine, dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner and other necessities. Can also be used as guest or children WC.
Location & Nearby Attractions: