* Overview: The Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa is the only property of its kind to offer an on-site spa facility with a full-time spa attendant. This 5,000 square-foot property is lavishly appointed and offers a staff of nine catering to every guest*s need. It has been deemed the most beautiful and luxurious villa in the Caribbean, and has played to host to many international celebrities from the worlds of film, television and music.
The layout offers a total of three living areas including a den/entertainment room furnished with a large screen satellite television, VCR, internet access, and an extensive collection of books, videos, and games. Four distinctive master suites are available, each with its own en suite marble bath.
* Opening: Construction on the property was completed in late 1996 and was first available for the Christmas, 1996 season. The Spa facility was added in December, 1997.
* Interiors: Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa has been built and furnished with an international flair. Interior walls are of Barbadian coral stone and floors of French terra-cotta tile. Furnishings, art work, fabrics and other design elements collected from around the world are located throughout the property. The living room features Donghia furnishings and an array of custom fabrics are utilized in upholstery, draperies and other household furnishings.
* Design Highlights.
- The entry courtyard is landscaped with rows of colourful tropical plants, flowers and lily ponds.
- A meandering indoor reflecting pool, built with river stone found on the property, flows outdoors to the Pavilion. When viewed from the Pavilion, the pool appears as if the water spills over the edge to the sea.
- Lush, landscaped grounds take advantage of the property*s location beside a tributary of the Roaring River. Indonesian-style jungle river gardens, with a variety of Jamaica*s native flora and ponds stocked with tropical fish, highlight the grounds.
* Cuisine: The chef at Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa, Yvonne Irving, is accomplished in local and regional cuisine. She received additional training in her art by an accomplished French Chef, Albert Vinazza, distinguished in his own right with a number of noteworthy positions in hotels, restaurants and private yachts around the world.
Chef Irving blends the best of European and Caribbean cuisine in her menus and can easily cook to the special interests and dietary needs of guests. Guests may select from a number of fine French red and white wines to accompany their meals.
* Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa Staff: In addition to a spa therapist, Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa has a household staff of eight, trained to international standards of guest service. Staff includes a majordomo, chef, butler, housekeepers trained by a professional from the Ritz Hotel, in Paris, assistant butler/beach attendant, laundress, gardener, and maintenance technician. A three-bedroom residence on the grounds conveniently houses the live-in staff.
* Bedroom Suites: Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa's bedroom suites have each been given their own unique personality and charm. They feature air conditioning, a sound system, ceiling fans, three-sheeted Italian linen bedding, Italian marble bathrooms with oversize tubs or shower, Turkish Roaring Pavilion Villa & Spa robes and a line of La Ligne de St. Barth bath products.
- The Balinese Wing offers exotic South Pacific decor and furnishings including a bamboo bed. Also included is a wet bar, and an indoor/outdoor bathing pavilion with double shower and sunken marble whirlpool bath surrounded by a lush, tropical garden.
- The Mahogany Room has louvered doors opening onto the pool area and beach beyond, and features a British Colonial ambiance with a large reproduction 18th century four-poster bed.
- The Peacock Room, also opening onto the pool area, offers 16-foot high ceilings, a hand-painted French wrought iron bed and an outdoor terrace overlooking the gardens and the pool.
- The Ceylon Room has a rattan *Ralph Lauren style* bed and a walk-in shower.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend