The house is fully furnished with hardwood flooring and high beamed ceilings throughout and has wide spacious verandas on all sides. Accommodation includes:
* Ground floor:
- Entrance Hall
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Utility room - h/c water.
* First floor:
- Double bedroom 1
- Double bedroom 2
- Bathroom - fully tiled, power shower
- Family room - with TV point
- Guest WC.
You will have access to the entire house except owner's bedroom. The estate is available to explore. Availability is throughout the year.
In addition to the natural charms of the island, there are many man-made sports and pastimes to enjoy! These include:
* horse racing
* water skiing
* scuba diving
* sports fishing
and a wealth of other -water sports. And don't forget the cricket!
After a day spent relaxing or exploring, it's nice to sit back on the veranda and enjoy a beautiful sunset that is so distinctly Caribbean.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Our house is only a 20-minute drive from Port-of-Spain, a music-filled, energy-sapping, hot, bustling, noisy and sometimes chaotic city. Its downtown streets are a whirlwind of fast food, thumping reggae, street vendors and Rastafarian craftsmen selling their wares. It's typically Caribbean with some of the best-value shopping in the region. At night, you can take your pick of fine restaurants, pubs and clubs.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
Client Request Served: 0
Our house features:
* Wrap around porch, as well as private porch off the master bedroom, all affording magnificent views
* Guyanese hardwood floors and teak cupboards maintain, the warm tropical ambiance
* Full furnishings and is fully equipped in every room to ensure a luxurious vacation experience
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend