Villa Lazy Heart is nestled on 10-acres of landscaped gardens in the small City of Cabrera and features 10 over sized, fully air-conditioned bedrooms, a 600-foot semi-private white sand beach, large heated swimming pool, horses, a hard clay tennis court and a highly trained staff of 11 dedicated to providing your every comfort. Just a short 10-minute drive is the spectacular Robert Trent Jones designed championship Playa Grande Golf Course which makes this villa ideal for the avid golfers, family reunions and those looking for the perfect wedding.
- 10 bedrooms.
- 12 bathrooms.
- Direct beach access.
- 600' secluded semi-private beach.
- Heated swimming pool (45' X 22') lighted clay tennis court.
- 10 person heated jacuzzi
- Entertainment room with games
- Full size billiard pool table
- Satellite TV in selected rooms
- Full size ping-pong table
- Cable TV in all bedrooms
- High-speed DSL wireless Internet
- Villa surround sound w/ i-Pod
- Fax machine and printer available
- Masseuse and facial treatments
- Fully stocked bar with bartender
- DVD/ VHS players
- Gourmet meals
- Twin backup electrical generators
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, and offer satellite or cable television, cedar closets, en suite bathrooms, and a full range of in-room amenities.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
- 45 minutes from the touristic City of Cabarete.
- Kite Boarding in Cabarete.
- Tour horses, complimentary riding.
- Ocean-world Dolphin Park in Puerto Plata - 1.5 hour away
- World Class Golf is just 10 minutes away
- Scuba diving opportunities are excellent in nearby Rio San Juan just 20 minutes away.
- Deep Sea Fishing is fantastic here, as the waters teem with all manner of game-fish, including marlin, king-fish and mahi-mahi.
- White water rafting, alpine hiking, para-gliding and four-wheel touring are some of the wilder escapades to be had in this amazingly diverse Caribbean country.
- Nightlife: There are a dozen or so great restaurants within half an hour of Villa Lazy Heart, providing delicious seafood, Italian and French cuisine.
- An initial deposit equal to 50% of the full rental amount including taxes, meals, and additional charges is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations made without a deposit are not valid.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations during Christmas, New Years, holidays and special events.
- Payment of balance is due 45 days prior to arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Holiday reservations, peak dates, or special events.
- All Payments must be made in US dollars.
- Depending upon the size of the group and other factors, a refundable security/ damage deposit of $1,000 (USD), or larger, is required and must be either paid in cash upon arrival or wire transferred prior to arrival.
- The security/ damage deposit is not a deposit toward incidental charges. In the event that damages are more than the security deposit, the deposit will be withheld and the remainder paid by the guest.
- Deposits and payments made through travel agents, tour operators, or any other third-party reservation agents, are subject to the same policies and conditions stated above.
- Non-payment by the Guest or Booking Agent will constitute a breach in the reservation agreement causing the reservation to be canceled.
- Transportation: the management staff at the villa is able to coordinate taxi vans at the Traveler’s expense for airport pick-up and drop-offs provided that they are notified with at least 72 hours with the group’s flight information.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
M19517 is a leading provider of luxury vacation rental homes on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic and has specialized in providing its clients with a delightful vacation experience since 2004.
M19517 offers nothing less than impecable service with luxurious villas of superb decor. Each of our luxury vacation...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend