Hacienda del Rey offers a full second floor master bedroom with double showers, a fresh water, non-chlorinated Olympic size pool, marble bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, an al-fresco kitchen, breathtaking mountain views and multiple living spaces. These are just some of the fantastic amenities offered in this one-of-a-kind luxury property.
This elite property offers a gourmand kitchen, a natural filtered pool with a heated jacuzzi, and a full outdoor kitchen.
- Short driving distance to beach
- Laundry service, towels and linens.
- Gourmet kitchen, bottled water
- Panoramic natural pool, heated jacuzzi, lounges and bbq grill
- Satellite TV, DVD player and stereo
- Five air conditioned oversized bedrooms
- Tropical kiosk overlooking pool and ocean
- 10 Minutes from Puerto Plata international airport
- Concierge services
- Full sized ping pong table and board games
- Babysitting services available (additional cost)
- Clay tennis courts (additional cost)
- Large outdoor dinning area
- Personal chef and meal plan options (additional costs)
- Massage services (additional costs)
- Internet services available (with purchase of resort bracelet)
- 24 hour security, water and electric
- Spa and gym available (with purchase of resort bracelet)
- Lush tropical gardens.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Sosua is a small but bustling town on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. It's a popular tourist destination for those who appreciate the laid back lifestyle, the all-year round sunshine, the beautiful beach and the friendly locals.
- An initial deposit equal to 50% of the full rental amount including taxes, meals, and additional charges is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations made without a deposit are not valid
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations during Christmas, New Years, holidays and special events
- Payment of balance is due 45 days prior to arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Holiday reservations, peak dates, or special events
- All payments must be made in US Dollars
- Depending upon the size of the group and other factors, a refundable security/damage deposit of $1,000 (USD), or larger, is required and must be either paid in cash upon arrival or wire transferred prior to arrival
- The security/damage deposit is not a deposit toward incidental charges. In the event that damages are more than the security deposit, the deposit will be withheld and the remainder paid by the guest
- Deposits and payments made through travel agents, tour operators, or any other third-party reservation agents, are subject to the same policies and conditions stated above
- Non-payment by the guest or booking agent will constitute a breach in the reservation agreement causing the reservation to be canceled.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Discounted rate reservations are non cancelable/non-refundable
- Holiday reservations, special events, or reservations made during high demand dates are non cancelable/non-refundable
- Full rate reservations in non-holiday/non-peak dates may be cancelled for a full refund if cancellations are made no less than 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Early departures are non-refundable
- Children under 5 eat free.
- April 16 - December 20, 2011: $450/night, $3000/week
- December 21 - January 3, 2012: $5600/week
- January 4 - April 15, 2012: $550/night, $3500/week
- Chef and Bartender: $125 per day (excludes the cost of food, 1 chef per 15 adults)
- Optional meal plan (per person):
* Adults: $69.00/nt
* Children: $29.00/nt.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 0
M19517 is a leading provider of luxury vacation rental homes on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic and has specialized in providing its clients with a delightful vacation experience since 2004.
M19517 offers nothing less than impecable service with luxurious villas of superb decor. Each of our luxury vacation...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend