This spacious three bedroom luxury resort villa features a master bedroom which occupies the entire second floor offering comfort and privacy, two bedroom suites on the first floor, a private pool, A/C throughout, fully equipped kitchen and loads of amenities. Once home to the 80's hit singer Falco, this spectacular villa offers Caribbean charm in an elegant resort setting. This wonderful deluxe 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury villa is located inside an oceanfront resort, walking distance to the beach.
- Walking distance to beach
- Laundry service, towels and linens.
- Tennis (clay and hardtop)
- Full kitchen, bottled water
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Private pool, lounges and bbq
- 10 minutes from Puerto Plata City
- Cable TV, DVD player and stereo
- 2 minutes to ocean world
- Fully air conditioned villa
- 30 Minutes from Puerto Plata international airport
- Transportation available (additional costs)
- Concierge services
- Personal chef and meal plan options (additional costs)
- Golf carts available (additional costs)
- Massage services (additional costs)
- Internet services available (with purchase of resort bracelet)
- 4 hour security, water and electric
- Spa and gym available (with purchase of resort bracelet).
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Puerto Plata is for those seeking an excitement-filled, active vacation with the option of lots of places to visit in the vicinity. Puerto Plata's centrally located International Airport is less than a 20-minute drive from most hotels. Choose Puerto Plata if you like to explore. Luperón, Maimón, Cofresí, Playa Dorada, Costa Dorada are the main tourism enclaves located near Puerto Plata city. Sosua and Cabarete are about half an hour away.
- An initial deposit equal to 50% of the full rental amount including taxes, meals, and additional charges is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations made without a deposit are not valid
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations during Christmas, New Years, holidays and special events
- Payment of balance is due 45 days prior to arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Holiday reservations, peak dates, or special events
- All Payments must be made in US dollars
- Depending upon the size of the group and other factors, a refundable security/ damage deposit of $1,000 (USD), or larger, is required and must be either paid in cash upon arrival or wire transferred prior to arrival
- The security/ damage deposit is not a deposit toward incidental charges. In the event that damages are more than the security deposit, the deposit will be withheld and the remainder paid by the guest
- Deposits and payments made through travel agents, tour operators, or any other third-party reservation agents, are subject to the same policies and conditions stated above.
- Non-payment by the guest or booking agent will constitute a breach in the reservation agreement causing the reservation to be canceled.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Discounted rate reservations are non cancelable/non-refundable
- Holiday reservations, special events, or reservations made during high demand dates are non cancelable/non-refundable
- Full rate reservations in non-holiday/non-peak dates may be cancelled for a full refund if cancellations are made no less than 60 days prior to the date of arrival
- Early departures are non-refundable
- Children under 5 eat free.
- April 16/December 20, 11: $550/night, $3280/week
- Chef and bartender: $125 per day
- Optional resort bracelet:
* Adults: $69.00/nt
* Children: $45.00/nt
- Optional meal plan (per person):
* Adults: $69.00/nt
* Children: $29.00/nt.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 0
M19517 is a leading provider of luxury vacation rental homes on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic and has specialized in providing its clients with a delightful vacation experience since 2004.
M19517 offers nothing less than impecable service with luxurious villas of superb decor. Each of our luxury vacation...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend