Villa Oceania is an exquisite five bedroom, six bathroom ocean view villa that offers alfresco dining, a heated jacuzzi, independent in-laws quarters and an over sized pool inside the most exclusive residential resorts on the North Coast. Villa Oceania sleeps ten adults comfortably and is just steps from the warm water of the Atlantic.
Villa Oceania is an exquisite ocean view private villa offering incredible views, alfresco dining-room, an over sized private pool and a heated jacuzzi.
- Ocean view
- Walking distance to beach
- Babysitting services available
- Laundry service, towels and linens.
- Clay tennis courts
- Full kitchen, bottled water
- Large outdoor dinning area
- Private ocean view pool, with heated jacuzzi, lounges and BBQ grill
- Tasteful Mediterranean decor
- Satellite TV, DVD player and stereo
- Access to sea horse ranch pools, restaurant and beach
- Five air conditioned oversized bedrooms
- 10 Minutes to Puerto Plata international airport
- Tropical kiosk overlooking pool and ocean
- Concierge services
- Personal chef and meal plan options
- Horseback riding
- Massage services
- Minutes to cabaret nightlife
- 24 hour security, water and electric
- Lush tropical gardens.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Sosua is a small but bustling town on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. It's a popular tourist destination for those who appreciate the laidback lifestyle, the all-year round sunshine, the beautiful beach and the friendly locals. Situated conveniently between Cabarete (the kite-boarding capital of the Dominican Republic) and Puerto Plata, a bustling working city, Sosua is a mere 20 minutes drive from the Puerto Plata international airport, making it easy to get to.
- An initial deposit equal to 50% of the full rental amount including taxes, meals, and additional charges is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations made without a deposit are not valid
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations during Christmas, New Years, holidays and special events
- Payment of balance is due 45 days prior to arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Holiday reservations, peak dates, or special events
- The payment must be in USD
- Depending upon the size of the group and other factors, a refundable security/damage deposit of $1,000 (USD), or larger, is required and must be either paid in cash upon arrival or wire transferred prior to arrival
- The security/damage deposit is not a deposit toward incidental charges. In the event that damages are more than the security deposit, the deposit will be withheld and the remainder paid by the guest
- Deposits and payments made through travel agents, tour operators, or any other third-party reservation agents, are subject to the same policies and conditions stated above.
- Non-payment by the guest or booking agent will constitute a breach in the reservation agreement causing the reservation to be canceled.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Discounted rate reservations are non-cancelable/non-refundable.
- Holiday reservations, special events, or reservations made during high demand dates are non-cancelable/non-refundable.
- Full rate reservations in non-holiday/non-peak dates may be canceled for a full refund if cancellations are made no less than 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Early departures are non-refundable
- Minimum 3 night stay for all reservations. Christmas and New Years 7 night minimum.
16% tax and 10% legal gratuity not included
- Children under 5 eat free.
- Chef and bartender: $125 per day (excludes the cost of food, 1 chef per 15 adults)
- Optional meal plan (per person):
* Adults: $69.00/nt
* Children: $29.00/nt.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
M19517 is a leading provider of luxury vacation rental homes on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic and has specialized in providing its clients with a delightful vacation experience since 2004.
M19517 offers nothing less than impecable service with luxurious villas of superb decor. Each of our luxury vacation...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend