From the moment you enter Casa Fantastica you walk into tropical luxury. Boasting one of the best and secluded views in Manuel Antonio it is a rare gem in the world of luxury homes. Casa Fantastica, completed in 2009, is a “Tropical Modern” style resort home that was built by owners that have designed, constructed, and managed the premier rental homes in Manuel Antonio. After 8 years of catering to their customer’s needs, they built the best, and most desirable vacation home in the area; one that would meet all their customer’s expectations, and a little more. The view that surrounds this setting is nothing less than spectacular. The rainforest is below, stretching to the beach and the Pacific Ocean, which is decorated with the Manuel Antonio National Park Islands and Cathedral Point Peninsula.
The 10,000 square foot, 3 level, 7 bedroom home is divided into two wings. The materials used are glass, rare woods, travertine marble, limestone, terrazzo, custom ceramic tiles, stucco, stainless steel, and copper. The entry level features a waterfall entrance, a glass bottom papyrus pond, a Grand Salon with large wet bar, flat screen TV, sound system, 2 outdoor living rooms, 12 seat dining room, outdoor dining area for an additional 12, 2 half baths, BBQ, a gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless steel and wood counters, custom cabinets, 3 sinks, 2 refrigerators, a restaurant quality oven and 6 burner stove. Outside there is a hotel size pool with beach entry and infinity edge with ocean view, and a 20 person warm water Jacuzzi. Very large parties can be hosted in this spectacular yet comfortable entry level. The upper level houses the master suite, three master bedrooms, and two, covered balconies with generous seating. The lower level has three deluxe bedrooms with baths, a game room, a cinema, and a gym.
There are six king size bedrooms and one bedroom with two twins and a twin size day bed. (Two of the twins can be made into a king.) All the beds are dressed in 500 count Egyptian cotton sheets with both feather and hypo-allergenic pillows. Every bedroom is air conditioned, and has a steel safe for valuables. The baths have tropical soaps, bathrobes and plenty of towels. Three bedrooms have ocean views, four look into the rainforest. The game room entertains with a regulation size pool table, air hockey, foos ball, ping pong and darts. Large, ocean view, banquette seating lines one wall. There is also an air conditioned, 500 sq. foot gym with 2 exer-cycles, an electronic treadmill, universal machine, dial weights, and space for private classes. The theater is air conditioned, and has a digital projector, sound system, deep sofa seating for 30 and wet bar with fridge and microwave for popcorn and other snacks.
Casa Fantastica has two housekeepers who care for the home 6 days a week and will see to all of your cleaning needs, including personal laundry. There is a gardener, a pool man, and a maintenance man who is always on call. A private chef is available. The dedicated staff of Escape Villas is at your disposal 24 hours a day during your vacation. Our concierge and host are available to help make your dream vacation come true. Not only can they arrange tours, transportation, chef, and in-house spa services, but they are also very knowledgeable of the Manuel Antonio area and can answer any questions you may have.
7 air conditioned bedrooms each with full bathroom, 6 king size beds, 1 has 3 twin size beds, additional 3 half bathrooms including 1 in the living room with vanity mirror.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Gym and Media room
- Ceiling fans and ocean breezes throughout
- 500 count Egyptian cotton sheets provided with feather and hypo-allergetic pillows
- Tropical soaps and bathrobes are provided
- Cable/Satellite TV, DVD, CD, and stereo system
- Air hockey, table tennis, and pool table
- Full gourmet kitchen with 6 burner stove, additional beverage fridge, and wine cooler
- Hot tub which accommodates 20 guests
- Large private pool 18 meters long, 10 meters wide
- Double size BBQ grill
- Large deck and 3 outdoor dining rooms for entertaining
- Spectacular Ocean view with the rainforest below stretching to the beach
- No other homes or buildings nearby.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The villa is located in one of the most exclusive, private, residential areas of Manuel Antonio. Some of the best restaurants and hotels are located less than a mile away. The town of Quepos is 3 miles to the north, and is home to a beautiful new marina. The owner of Casa Fantastica also owns an acre of the undeveloped and developed land that surrounds most of the villa. They entire area is planted with species that encourage wildlife visits. Gardens are planted with exotic, tropical specimens and line the public ways.
The wildlife here is abundant. Monkeys are almost daily visitors, and you can count on seeing at least one of the three local species, be it the Titis, Howlers, or White Faced. Small mammals such as sloth and kinkachoos, multitudes of butterflies, and exotic birds to thrill an ornithologist are all included.
- Due to the nature of our business, we get most of our bookings 3 months in advance.
- Should you cancel your reservation we have a "no refund" policy unless we are able to book the house for the same dates that you had reserved. In this case, we will refund 50% of the rental price, providing you have paid for the rental in full.
- Your damage deposit is always 100% refundable at cancellation.
- To reserve the house we will send you a contract via email. After sending you the contract we hold the reservation for 3 days for you to return the signed contract. Just print it, fill it out, sign it, and either fax it back or scan it and email it back.
- Once we have received the signed contract we hold the reservation another 7 days awaiting the 50% deposit to actually confirm the reservation, the other 50% is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- We accept payment in 2 forms, credit card or wire transfer. If paying with a credit card we will have to apply the local 13% sales tax. This is why we offer the alternate wire transfer method and allow for the extra 7 days. The instructions for wiring the money are on the contract so just take the same copy that you faxed/emailed to us to the bank and they will know what to do.
- If you or your banker have any questions please call us, it is a good idea to take our 800 number with you to the bank.
- High Season (Jan 1 - May 2): $10,000
- Mid Season (May 2 - Aug 1): $9,420
- Low Season (Aug 1 - Dec 12): $7,872
- Thanksgiving: $11,000
- Christmas: $17,430
- New Years: $19,920.
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 5
Since M19547 started in 2001 it has been the largest and most popular home rental agency in Manuel Antonio, Quepos. The reason for this is that with over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate and Hotel business in North, Central and South America as well as in Europe we know what the market demands, which makes it...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend