Perched atop the highest hill in Manuel Antonio, this first-class, resort home commands a 270 degree view. You will have direct views from every room to the world famous National Park and the surrounding mountains. The view to the ocean is truly amazing. This 5500 square foot home is built to the highest standards and reflects the tropical beauty that surrounds it. It features five luxurious air conditioned bedrooms and full bath suites. There is one master bedroom suite with a king-size bed, large private balcony with fabulous ocean view, and a bathroom that includes a jacuzzi tub and a stone shower. All of the bathrooms have custom sinks made of hand-carved stone or glazed earthenware bowls.
The finishes have been meticulously chosen to give you the feel of "jungle luxury." The details include exotic hardwoods, bamboo, custom tile, and stonework along with landscaped tropical gardens, fountains, and original art from around the world. The kitchen area on the ground floor has a dining area whose sliding glass doors open up to the pool and connects to a large outdoor deck and seating area. In the morning, enjoy a fresh cup of coffee from locally grown beans and watch the Mono Titi monkeys in the treetops next to the house. The pool is 25 feet long and has a large balcony. You can relax and gaze at the soaring condors while you listen to the birds in the trees and the ocean below.
The magnificent room on the third floor has a 15 foot ceiling made of bamboo and native craft mats. It is supported by exotic hardwood columns with hand carved stone bases. This lofty vented space has five ceiling fans and low eaves that ensure a cool interior. The sides are completely open to the ocean breezes, spectacular views, and the abundant nature that surrounds. In this room there is a heated indoor pool, pool table, and seating area with TV, stereo, and DVD player. The full-time staff includes daily maid and laundry service, gardeners, and a pool man. We also have an outstanding chef that can be hired to prepare meals in your own fully-equipped kitchen. If you prefer to eat out, you will find scores of excellent dining opportunities in and around Manuel Antonio, thanks to a large international community.
Casa Samba can be rented as either a four or five bedroom house. See the rates section for more detail. Come and make this your home for an unforgettable vacation!
This 5500 square foot home has 5 air conditioned bedrooms each with its own bathroom, indoor/outdoor private pool, and game room with pool table
- Private pool and indoor plunge pool
- TV, DVD, CD, and stereo system
- BBQ Grill
- Air Conditioning
- Tropical Gardens
- Safty boxes
- Full Gourmet kitchen
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Designed by an award winning decorator, this magnificent home is located on a dead-end gated community between the world famous "Si Como No" and "Mariposa" Hotels. It is three hours by car and a 20 minute flight from the San Jose International Airport.
Manuel Antonio is one of the premier resort towns in Costa Rica because of the many activities offered here. Among the adventures are canopy tours, world-class sportfishing, surfing, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, not to mention the exploration of the National Park. Our full-time house manager can arrange any of these tours and anything else you need, from cars to personal massages.
- Due to the nature of our business, we get most of our bookings 3 months in advance.
- Should you cancel your reservation we have a "no refund" policy unless we are able to book the house for the same dates that you had reserved. In this case, we will refund 50% of the rental price, providing you have paid for the rental in full.
- Your damage deposit is always 100% refundable at cancellation.
- To reserve the house we will send you a contract via email. After sending you the contract we hold the reservation for 3 days for you to return the signed contract. Just print it, fill it out, sign it, and either fax it back or scan it and email it back.
- Once we have received the signed contract we hold the reservation another 7 days awaiting the 50% deposit to actually confirm the reservation, the other 50% is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- We accept payment in 2 forms, credit card or wire transfer. If paying with a credit card we will have to apply the local 13% sales tax. This is why we offer the alternate wire transfer method and allow for the extra 7 days. The instructions for wiring the money are on the contract so just take the same copy that you faxed/emailed to us to the bank and they will know what to do.
- If you or your banker have any questions please call us, it is a good idea to take our 800 number with you to the bank.
- High Season $5,530, Discount: 4 Bedroom Rate $4,750
- Mid Season $5,055, Discount: 4 Bedroom Rate $4,275
- Low Season $4,410, Discount: 4 Bedroom Rate $3,630.
Note: Price depends on season, number of people and availability. Rates exclude holidays. Please inquire for holiday rates.
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 5
Since M19547 started in 2001 it has been the largest and most popular home rental agency in Manuel Antonio, Quepos. The reason for this is that with over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate and Hotel business in North, Central and South America as well as in Europe we know what the market demands, which makes it...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend