Kazkazi is imaginatively designed and sits back from the beach with wonderful sea views and is surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens.
The house consists of four towers, around an elevated, 16 m infinity pool. The two front towers house four extraordinary bedrooms, while the back two towers house the communal areas, kitchen and the sumptuous master bedroom, with its star- gazing bathtub and outside shower. Shady makuti-covered terraces run between the four areas, providing privacy for the pool area, while allowing the breeze to blow through and gently sway the hanging beds.
Entertainment areas abound, with a welcoming bar and baraza seating area by the entrance, a large lower dining area, a rooftop dining/recreation area and plenty of room around the pool for sun worshiping and dining under the stars. Each bedroom has a private terrace and its own special bathroom. Nothing has been spared to ensure that Kazkazi House is as comfortable, functional and luxurious as possible.
4 Double Bedrooms ensuite; 1 Triple bedrooms ensuite; 1 Massage room ensuite; 2 Dining areas; 3 Swinging beds; 2 Baraza areas; 16 m infinity pool; Guest/pool changing room; Office/TV room with DSTV.
Basement games room with table tennis and darts
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large planted garden of 1.5 acres (0.6 hectares) with established coconut trees
- Laundry room
- Powered by wind turbine and solar panels
- Solar hot water.
- Reservations for connecting flights from Nairobi, Mombasa or Malindi can be organized. Lamu airstrip to Kizingoni return boat transfer is included in the rental price.
- Please email us your requested dates and we will advise you on availability. Once availability is confirmed, an invoice will be forwarded to you and your booking confirmed on receipt of a 25% deposit of the rent quoted. After sending the invoice, we allow for one week to receive the deposit. If we do not hear anything after one week, we will be obliged to give the dates out to the next request.
- On receipt of your 25% deposit, we will send you a confirmation and a statement. The balance of the rental is due 70 calendar days before arrival in Lamu.
- Cancellation fees are 25% up to 70 days before arrival, 75% up to 35 days before arrival and 100% after 35 days before arrival.
- For Christmas and New Year bookings, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your booking. The balance of the rental is due 80 calendar days before your arrival in Lamu and is non-refundable.
- Check in time is 3:30 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
- All meals
- House wines
- Beers, selected spirits (vodka,gin) and soft drinks.
- Low Season Rates apply from 17 Apr–16 Jul (minimum stay 3 nights)
- High Season Rates apply from 15 Jan–16 Apr and 17 Jul–17 Dec (minimum stay 7 nights)
- Christmas/New Year Rates apply from 18 Dec–14 Jan (minimum stay 10 nights).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Client Request Served: 1
M20285 is a collection of seven beautifully designed, privately owned, secluded beachfront houses on Lamu Island, part of the Lamu archipelago off the north coast of Kenya. The houses are imaginatively designed and finished to the very highest standards, fully furnished in colonial Arab Swahili style – with tropical...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend