This relaxing low-density property consists of 54 two-story buildings spread out over thirty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Keawakapu Beach fronting the property is well-known for romantic sunset walks, excellent swimming, snorkeling, boogie boarding and seasonal whale watching in the winter months. Wailea Ekahi is an air-conditioned property that offers a beach front pavilion with large pool, barbecues, kitchen area, private showers, paddle tennis and shuffleboard courts.
There are also three “quiet” swimming pool areas, tennis court and free private parking. The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais with private gas BBQs and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
2 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms
Fully equipped kitchen
In unit washer/dryer
Complimentary High Speed Internet
Location & Nearby Attractions:
2 Quiet Pools on property
1 Community Beach/Pool Pavilion
Property on Keawekapu Beach
• Check-In time after 3:00 p.m. / Check-Out time before 11:00 a.m.
• All rates and services are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax & based on Standard Occupancy.
• Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guest for any accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali'i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guest will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for all damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you refuse the to accept the damage waiver you will be charged a $400 refundable security deposit.
• All reservations are subject to a $30 booking fee and additional property fees, if applicable.
• A 3 night deposit is required at time of booking.
(Check deposits within 7 days of booking. Canadian checks are subject to exchange fees.)
• Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exhange rate. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
• Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Years bookings).
• A cleaning fee will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
• A ½ day charge is required to guarantee a Late Check-Out.
• Cancellation Policy: A fee of $200 will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Years). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
• Christmas/New Years reservations are not subject normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size.
• All rates are subject to change.
• Additional person(s) charge is $20/day for one and/or two persons. This is not a per person charge.
• Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
• ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING & PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
• Owner and /or Ali'i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hours notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit to prospective tenants.
STANDARD OCCUPANCY: 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people).
Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax, per night above standard occupancy
to a maximum of 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people),
3-Bedroom (8 people), using existing bedding.
Children 12 and under are free, but are included in maximum occupancies.
$290 from 7/1/10 through 12/14/10
High Season (12/15/10 - 4/14/11) : $410
Low Season (4/16/11 - 12/14/11) : $375
Weekly discount offered in low season for stays 7 nights or more
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 6
M19308 is Maui’s premier vacation condo rental company located in central Kihei. Locally owned and operated, with over 25 years of combined vacation condominium management experience in the Kihei, Wailea, Makena, West Maui areas, our Hawaii vacations management team is raising the bar on guest satisfaction.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend