Each of the 3 bandas has its own bathroom and mini-terrace: some made entirely of palm thatch, others with coral foundations. Sited on a raised sand dune at the center of Kizingoni Beach, the Bandas share a fabulous pool/dining area with panoramic views of the channel and the ocean. Our chefs will deliver a delicious daily menu, which can be enjoyed on the top communal dining deck or in the privacy of your banda. The Kizingoni Bandas have access to a speed boat, on request, and have full use of the Kizingoni Beach water sports, safari and massage services.
- One double room
- Bathroom and shower
- Shared swimming pool and dining facility.
- Access to speed boat
- Massage services
- Water sports.
- Reservations for connecting flights from Nairobi, Mombasa or Malindi can be organized
- Lamu airstrip to Kizingoni return boat transfer is included in the rental price
- Please email us your requested dates and we will advise you on availability. Once availability is confirmed, an invoice will be forwarded to you and your booking confirmed on receipt of a 25% deposit of the rent quoted. After sending the invoice, we allow for one week to receive the deposit. If we do not hear anything after one week, we will be obliged to give the dates out to the next request
- On receipt of your 25% deposit, we will send you a confirmation and a statement. The balance of the rental is due 70 calendar days before arrival in Lamu
- Cancellation fees are 25% up to 70 days before arrival, 75% up to 35 days before arrival and 100% after 35 days before arrival.
- All meals
- House wines
- Beers, selected spirits (vodka,gin) and soft drinks.
- Low Season Rates apply from 17 April – 16 July (minimum stay 3 nights)
- High Season Rates apply from 15 January – 16 April and 17 July – 17 December (minimum stay 7 nights)
- Christmas/New Year Rates apply from 18 December – 14 January (minimum stay 10 nights).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
M20285 is a collection of seven beautifully designed, privately owned, secluded beachfront houses on Lamu Island, part of the Lamu archipelago off the north coast of Kenya. The houses are imaginatively designed and finished to the very highest standards, fully furnished in colonial Arab Swahili style – with tropical...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend