The traditional stone house – a real archontiko or country house – was built at the end of the 19th century. The house is in a good condition as has been recently renovated. The windows with inbuilt screens and shutters and the new kitchen and bathroom make it a comfortable place to spend your vacation.
The upper house (100 m2) with its big living room and 3 bedrooms accommodates 5-6 people. The kitchen gives direct access to the large roofed veranda (30 m2). Downstairs one enters the garden with its olive and citrus trees and the vine-covered terrace via a large gate. For lovers of outdoor cooking there is a small grill on the veranda and a huge one on the terrace. We welcome you with a nice selection of tasty Greek products.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Kitchen: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Living room, veranda and garden.
- Wireless internet
- TV (satellite)
- Garden and terrace
- Private parking
- Sheets, bathroom and kitchen towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cleaning (upon leave; the house is cleaned once a week during stays longer than 1 week)
- Reception by host
- Information package (culinary guide Xirokambi, walking routes, map, important phone numbers)
- Home trainer.
- The house is not accessible for people in a wheelchair
- Elevated toilet seat available.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The holiday home lies in a quiet neighbourhood on a distance of 250 meters from the village square. Shops, cafe’s and restaurants are all in walking distance. Within 5 minutes you walk into the foothills of Mt. Taygetus. Walking routes start in the village.
- Oldest stone arch bridge of Europe (5 minuters by foot)
- Byzantine Castle of Mystras (20 min by car)
- Sparta, city, sites and museums (15 min)
- Gythio and beaches (20 km)
- Monemvasia (75 km)
- Mani (30 km)
- Pets are allowed
- Smoking inside is not allowed.
Your booking is confirmed with a down payment of 50 % of the rent; 4 weeks before your day of arrival the amount has to be paid in full. Bail is 250 Euro. Upon your leave the house is checked for damages. When no damages are found the money will be transferred back to your bank account immediately.
Cancellation policy: change of dates - when available and within the same year - without extra charge.
- 6-3 months in advance: administration costs of 10% with maximum of 60 euro
- 12-8 weeks upon arrival: 30% of the rent
- 7-3 weeks upon arrival: 50% of the rent
- Within 2 weeks upon your arrival you pay the full rent.
Summer rates (April - October)
- € 425 per week/3=4*
- € 75 per day **
Winter rates (November - March)
- € 300 per week + heating costs/2=3***
*Pay for 3 weeks and stay 4
** Minimum stay is 2 nights
***Pay for 2 weeks and stay 3.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2011
Client Request Served: 5
M20727 organizes photography vacations and photo courses in the Netherlands and Greece.
Anton Harfst and Laurien van den Hoven form the strong and dedicated team of M20727. Writing with light – photography – is their passion.
Anton and Laurien capture the contrasting sceneries of Greece and the Netherlands:...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend