Two Houses for Rent at Vlychos...Selected by Alastair Sawday publishing as a Special Place to Stay in Greece. Two semi-detached stone houses, newly built in the island traditional style. Recommended for families.
The resort is situated at Plakes, Vlychos, a quiet Residential area of Hydra's seaside, with the most panoramic sunset. Five minutes with taxi boat from the harbor of Hydra. The resort is only 100 meters from the beach. The two houses for rent are the following:
- Fivos: Sleeps 6 persons
- Athena: Sleeps 4 persons.
- The villa Fivos has three (3) bedrooms two (bathrooms) lobby, kitchen, veranda
- The villa Athena has two (2) bedrooms, one (1) bathroom, one TV.
Sleeping arrangements in:
- Three Bedrooms (Fivos) - Bathrooms
- Two Bedrooms (Athena) - Bathroom
- Kitchen facilities and B.b.q.
- Immaculate condition
- Fully equipped
- Linen provided
- Cleaning once a week included
- Laundry service
- Baby Cot - baby chair
- 3,000 sq. meters garden (The most beautiful in Hydra).
The following goods and products are being served to every guest of our Villas for a minimum 7th day reservation, no charge...
- Coffee - Tee - for 7 days
- Milk - Orange Juice
- Cheese - Ham
- Marmalade - Honey - Bread
- Eggs - Olive oil - Butter - Olives
- Vegetables - Seasons fruits
- 6 Bottles Mineral water - Refreshment drinks (coca cola)
- 2 Bottles of Greek Wine - 1 Bottle of Ouzo
- Homemade cookies - delicatessen.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
- Extremely well decorated.
- Everything is new and spotless.
- The area offers unique peace (no cars and motorbikes are allowed on the island).
The Hydra Island is located 50 miles from Pireus (90 minutes travel), with catamaran opposite to Peloponnese near the ancient Corinthos, Mycinae and the famous Epidavros Theater.
- Three big open terraces with spectacular view
- The owner, former Sales Manager in Asea Brown Boveri, will answer to individual requests. Please send detailed description of who shall be moving in the premises.
- No more then 5/6 person in Fivos.
- No more than 3/4 people in Athena.
- No pets allowed (we have enough already)!
- Minimum reservation: 7 nights.
The cost depends of the season: high (July, August), low (May, June, September).
Prices are in euro per night. Minimum stay: 7 nights.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
The owner Koimtzis Emmanuel was previous sales manager in Asea Brown Bovery group in Athens. The owner is general secretary for the community Vlychos (Hydra). M16395 is a family business to promote the best service to the well know island of Hydra car free protected by nature and the Greek ministry of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend