Castaway cottages are the perfect location to get away from it all. It sleeps five people and is located on the beach in Lower Largo, a resort village in the East Neuk of Fife adjacent to Lundin Links on Largo Bay. These stone built cottages built in 1809 has been tastefully converted and extended to combine modern comforts with spectacular views out to the Firth of Forth.
All our cottages have two bedrooms,a double and a twin, a lounge with dining area, bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
- One double Bedroom with mirror wardrobes;
- One twin bedroom with wardrobe;
- Good sized Bathroom with shower;
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine;
- Open plan-dining area with table and chairs;
- Open plan family sized lounge;
- All domestic appliances;
- Stereo CD Radio Tape player;
- Large Private Patio Area;
- Garden Furniture;
- Nearby Restaurant/Bar with pool table and friendly Pub;
- Sorry no Pets or Smokers.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
There is a welcoming Hotel, restaurant and pub nearby along with a handy village shop. However if you require some serious shopping both Leven and St Andrews are only a short distance away. Probably the most celebrated of all Scotland’s golfing regions is in the Kingdom of Fife. This area provides golfers of all abilities the opportunity to explore some of the best courses in the land. In addition to the Old Course and the six others at St Andrews the cottage is minutes away from Lundin Links golf course.
In addition to Lundin Links there are courses at Kingsbarns Links, Elie, Charleton and Leven Links will provide the enthusiast with a good day out. In addition there are Balcomie Links at Crail and the hilly St Michaels at Leuchars, a delightful nine-hole course.
The area also provides many other sporting activities such as fishing, quad biking, horse riding and watersports at nearby Elie.
The new Millenium Cyclepath provides cyclists the chance to enjoy the area for several miles and walkers the same opportunity with the Coastal Path.
Castaway Cottage and Seashell Cottage are ideally located to take advantage of all the attractions the area has to offer. The following is a rough guide to the variety of attractions to suit both adults and children alike.
- St. Andrews Aquarium
- Crail Pottery
- Deep Sea World
- Scotland’s Secret Bunker
- Craigton Country Park
- Scottish Deer Centre
- British Golf Museum
- Scotland’s Larder
- Crawford Arts Centre
- Lower Largo sailing Club
- Fife flying Club.
- The period of hire is from 4 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. Prices are for the property irrespective of the number sharing, up to a maximum stated. This number must not be exceeded.
- The property shall be used for holiday purposes only and must not be sub-let.
- The rates include all bed linen(not towels). Cots (cot linen not provided) and highchairs are available on request at no extra charge. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required as confirmation of booking. The remaining balance will be required six weeks from the start date of the holiday. No reminder will be issued. (If booked within six weeks of the holiday start date the full amount is payable on booking)
- If you cancel the booking before the date that the final balance is due, you will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel on or after this date any refund is at our discretion. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to provide the property booked we will refund all monies you have paid in full and the hirer shall have no further claim against the proprietor.
- Use of the property is at the hirer's own risk and no liability shall fall on the proprietor for injury to the occupants or for damage or loss of the hirers personal property.
- Guests must leave the property clean and tidy and will be liable for any breakages or damage to the property.
- Smoking is not permitted in the property.
- Pets /animals are not permitted in the property The proprietor reserves the right to demand the immediate withdrawel of any persons found not complying with these conditions, or for any conduct detrimental to the property.
- Breakages. Any breakages will be invoiced at the cost to replace.
- The property should be left in a reasonably clean condition on the day of departure.
Castaway Seashell Weavers Hall
- Jan £275.00 £225.00 £250.00
- Feb £275.00 £225.00 £250.00
- Mar £295.00 £250.00 £275.00
- Apr £395.00 £350.00 £375.00
- May £375.00 £325.00 £350.00
- June £420.00 £375.00 £395.00
- July £485.00 £455.00 £455.00
- Aug £485.00 £455.00 £455.00
- Sep £455.00 £385.00 £395.00
- Oct £425.00 £375.00 £375.00
- Nov £295.00 £250.00 £270.00
- Dec £375 - £485 £220 - £395 £250 - £455.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Client Request Served: 9
Our company is dedicated to all things Scottish connected to Cottage Self Catering in Scotland. We love Scotland and are keen to share this with our visitors and guests who travel, tour and self cater in Scotland.We are born and bred in Scotland and can offer a holiday experience that we are sure will delight our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend