Weavers Hall is a contemporary "barn" style conversion of an historic building which offers modern comforts within a striking traditional stone building. The cottage comprises stunning open plan double height lounge with gallery seating area , two comfortable bedrooms: one double (with en-suite bathroom) one twin, modern fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen/dining with original oak beams and oak floor and one contemporary family shower room.
All our cottages have two bedrooms,a double and a twin, a lounge with dining area, bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
- One double bedroom with TV, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- One twin bedroom with TV & wardrobe
- Good sized family bathroom with shower
- Good sized shower-room
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining with dishwasher, washing machine & tumble drier
- Open plan double height family sized lounge with feature fireplace, leading to upper gallery/study area
- TV with 30 channel set-top box /Video/DVD
- Stereo CD Radio Tape player
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Private parking reserved for guests of Weavers Hall
- Sorry no Smokers or Pets.
- January - £250.oo
- February - £250.oo
- March - £275.oo
- April - £375.oo
- May - £350.oo
- June - £395.oo
- July - £455.oo
- August - £455.oo
- September - £395.oo
- October - £375.oo
- November - £270.oo
- December - £250 - £455
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Client Request Served: 9
Our company is dedicated to all things Scottish connected to Cottage Self Catering in Scotland. We love Scotland and are keen to share this with our visitors and guests who travel, tour and self cater in Scotland.We are born and bred in Scotland and can offer a holiday experience that we are sure will delight our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend