Accommodation “La Capriata”: 4 – 5 Persons.
This is the larger apartment in the main house with approximately 120 square meters. The main living quarters lie on the ground floor thus making it wheelchair accessible if necessary.
* Ground floor: The large living room has a beautiful fireplace with an overhead balcony and stairway to the first floor and a luxuriously decorated and extremely comfortable sitting area. Accessible from the living room is the spacious master bedroom with double bed and double doors opening out onto the east terrace.
The ensuite bathroom is complete with an extra large bathtub, shower with 3 shower heads, bidet, toilet and sink. A hairdryer is also available for guests. The spacious kitchen has a round wooden dining table that can be extended to make room for six people to dine together. The kitchen has all the amenities of home including a large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, 5-burner gas range and oven, toaster, electric barbecue and coffee maker. There is also a pantry complete with washer and dryer.
* First floor: On the first floor, you will find the second bedroom furnished with a double bed and conveniently located bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet and sink. The balcony also has room for an extra bed if necessary. From this floor, you have the opportunity to exit directly onto the west terrace to enjoy the view of the surrounding countryside and watch the sun as it sets in the evening.
There is also an outside stairway which gives you access to the southern covered terrace and with the east terrace also partially covered. Our guests can choose to enjoy the sun or shade at any time during the day all year round. The house is complete with central heating with ‘in floor’ heating on the main level, satellite TV and audio equipment. A final door connects to apartment ‘Il Tulipano’ and remains closed when the apartments are rented separately. It is a double door that creates total noise is.
There is a freestanding guesthouse. with a breathtaking view of the town of Proceno. Ideal for relaxing vacations or the perfect ‘honeymoon’.
- Swimming pool
- Separated apartments
- Nice herb garden and a fruit garden in the big lawn
- Free car parking
- A lot of restaurants in the neighborhood
- Very luxury
- Breathtaking view all around
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Breath taking surrounding with the rolling hills. Nearby lake Bolsena, The old Etrusken culture, Siena, Orvieto and even a day trip to Rome is good possible. Beautiful hiking trails around the property. Typical Italian markets. Little shops as seen in the middle of the 20e century. Freedom and quiet.
* Reservation Procedures: A booking runs normally from Saturday to Saturday. At the time of the booking, 30% of the total rental fee has to be paid. The balance is due two months prior to the rental period.
We hold the right to assume that the rental is not confirmed until the above conditions have been met.
- Arrival time: Saturday between 16.00 and19.00 hours
- Departure time: Saturday before 11.00 hours
- Heating costs are included
Firewood is available from our key holder for 5 Euro per bundle upon direct payment.
* Damage deposit: Upon arrival a damage deposit of 500 Euro is required and will be refunded after inspection upon departure.
The costs are weekly and depend of which apartment you choice and the season.
- Il Tulipano: (2 persons)Low season €520 mid season €645 high season €795.
- I Fichi: (2-3 persons) Low €730 Mid € 920 High €1120.
- La Capriata: (4-5 persons) Low € 890 Mid € 1220 High € 1455.
Notes: Low season is from 1 November - 20 of December. Mid season from 20/12 - 3/01 2008 and from 19 of April till 21 0f June and from 23 of August till 25 of October. High season from 21 of June till 23 of August 2008.
- Gas, water and electricity
- Bedding and linens which are changed once a week. If you wish to have additional changes, this can be arranged for an additional fee of 25 Euro per apartment
- Final cleaning after departure, assuming the rental unit has been left in a neat and orderly manner
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 9
Our company has a newly renovated farmhouse located approximately 4 acres of rolling hills within walking distance of the village of Proceno. The origin of the farmhouse is not known. In this are of Italy there are many farmhouses built and renovated over many generations.
The house was purchased in 2000. Following...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend