Accommodation in ‘I Fichi’: The villa is a freestanding guesthouse, built in the same style as the large house ('La Capriata') and consists of 52 square meters of living space. There is a living room with a cozy, comfortable sitting area, fireplace, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen and pantry. All living areas lie on the ground floor thus making it wheelchair accessible if necessary. In the kitchen, you will find a stove and oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, a dishwasher, a toaster and coffee maker.
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed (latex mattress) and closet. The couch in the living room also serves as an extra bed when necessary. The bathroom is complete with shower, toilet, bidet and sink.
On the west side of the guesthouse, there is a covered terrace with pergola complete with dining table and chairs. This is the perfect place to have breakfast in the morning sun with a breathtaking view of the town of Proceno. This house is ideal for relaxing vacations or the perfect ‘honeymoon’. The house is equipped with central heating for the cooler months, satellite TV and audio equipment. Washer and dryer available for guest usage.
The guesthouse is surrounded by a well-kept yard and has guest parking at the side. Also for disable persons a good place to be.
Satellite TV and Cd player. Nice terraces one covered, garden furniture and an umbrella. A nice garden surround. A map with a lot of information about the surrounding and important telephone numbers.
Because this villa is build in the same style as the main house it gives a very authentic atmosphere. It is totally new build. A fantastic place to stay even during the winter time. The Monte Amiata is only 38 km. away. There are ski pistes and nice walking trails. Also the hot water springs in the neighborhood are some things you have to see and feel.
Never a dull moment if you like to discover Italy. This is because the location is very central to reach all the high lites in this country. When you are looking for the authentic Italian way of living, there are the little places in the surrounding.
Proceno is only 2-3 km away. The country side is every moment different because of the light on the rolling hills. Look at your self like many of our clients already did. They told us, that even our web-site can't tell the reality. It is far more beautiful they told us. We felt in love with this place and hope an expect that the same will happen to you.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Central Italy on the border of Tuscany - Lazio and Umbria. Lake Bolsena 15 km away. The old Etrusken culture in the neighborhood. Hiking trail, small villages around. Hot springs, Ski resorts, rest and a peaceful environment. A fruit and herb garden and a lot of personal privacy.
* Reservation Procedure: A booking runs normally from Saturday to Saturday. At the time of the booking, a deposit of 30% of the total rental fee must be paid. The balance is due two months prior to the rental period. In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable. We also need a copy of your identity card.
We hold the right to assume that the rental is not confirmed until the above conditions have been met.
After payment is received, a voucher will be issued for the total number of persons requested. The number of persons shall never exceed the permitted number. In case of offense, there will be a surcharge of 300 Euro per week. We also hold the right to deny access to the house or apartment. Firewood is available from our key holder for 5 Euro per bundle upon direct payment.
* Damage deposit: Upon the payment damage deposit is required before 2 month’s of the rental date the amount of € 300 must be paid together with the balance and will be refunded after inspection within 1 month after departure at your bank account. We appreciate it when you don't smoke. We have a children bed and chair available on request. Pets are not aloud to walk in the garden without a chain, or near by the swimming pool.
Rental costs depend of the season and are based on weekly rates:
* Till April 19 €730 low-season
* Mid season 19 of April till 21 of June and from 23 of August till 1 November €920
* High season from 21 of June till 3 of August €1120
Special rates are given for the winter time for longer stays than 6 weeks at request.
- Gas, water and electricity
- Bedding and linens which are changed once a week. If you wish to have additional changes, this can be arranged for an additional fee of 25 Euro per apartment
- Final cleaning after departure, assuming the rental unit has been left in a neat and orderly manner
* Arrival time: Saturday between 16.00 and19.00 hours
* Departure time: Saturday before 11.00 hours
* Pets are allowed on a pre-approved basis only. Dogs are not allowed in or near the swimming pool area and must be on a leash at all times. If you wish to bring your dog, there will be a surcharge of €100 per week.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 9
Our company has a newly renovated farmhouse located approximately 4 acres of rolling hills within walking distance of the village of Proceno. The origin of the farmhouse is not known. In this are of Italy there are many farmhouses built and renovated over many generations.
The house was purchased in 2000. Following...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend