The Guesthouse offers you:
- A friendly quiet atmosphere all year around
- Central location in the heart of Reykjavík
We can help you arrange:
- One hour to one day horse rides
- Day long sightseeing excursions by bus or airplane
- Longer excursions into the countryside
- Fishing or golfing trips to remember
- Car rentals at competitive rates
- Great dining and shopping experiences.
- Eight spacious, tastefully furnished rooms on three floors, each with a sink and phone in room
- Modern bath and shower facilities shared by two or three rooms maximum
- Family ownership and personal service from Icelandic/French family
- Generous breakfast buffet included in price
- Public airport bus delivery/pick-up to and from our premises (Fly-Bus)
- Soft drinks, beer and wine available at very reasonable prices
- Non-smoking guestrooms, smoking only in the TV lounge
- Secluded garden with jacuzzi, Finnish sauna and charcoal grill
- New - Wireless Internet access through DSL connection.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Note for Golfers:
There are more than twenty 9 and 18 hole golf courses in the greater Reykjavik area. Some of these are in magnificent, breathtaking locations. All are interesting, especially in summer when avid golfers can play almost 24 hours a day under a never setting sun. The atmosphere is relaxed in Iceland. Beginners as well as accomplished players are always welcome. We can also organize your tee-off times, provide transportation and additional information. Please contact us for more details. As we ourselves are keen golfers, we are in a good position to assist you.
With payment in cash or traveler checks we offer a discount. It is 5% for a stay of 2 to 3 days, 7% for 4 to 6 days, and 10% for 7 days or more.
The 24.5% VAT for breakfast and the 14% VAT for accommodation is included in the above prices.
- Public airport bus delivery/pick-up to and from our premises
- Wireless Internet access through DSL connection.
Extra Bed - All year round - $37
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2007
The M17450 - Guesthouse / Pension Garni Ltd. is licensed as a Guesthouse / B&B by the police authorities of the City of Reykjavík. The house is regularly inspected by the Health Authorities and the Fire Department.
M17450 - Guesthouse / Pension Garni founded in 1991, is wholly owned by Evelyne Nihouarn. The...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend