* Living room: In the spacious living area wood is dominant, a symbol of force and sobriety. The large windows draped with resplendent curtains let in the sunlight show show off views of the gardens, the swimming pool and the Saint Thomas golf course.
The stairway winds round a chandelier and leads to the upstairs bedrooms each of which is unique in color and decor.
* Bedrooms: Following an ancestral precept, all the bed heads are carved in wood and look after your's well-being during the night. The soft colors of the furniture's sheen create a very quiet ambiance. Those bedrooms with private terraces, offer the privilege of secluded sunbathing.
* Bathrooms: All the Bathrooms are spacious, and equipped by shower or bath.
* The terrace: From these terraces you will appreciate the gardens bordered by the 18 hole golf course where small valleys, sun dried scrub land and lakes seem to float like a mirage in the summer heat.
* The garden: This country House has 7 bedrooms, 6 of which have private bath or shower rooms and satellite television. The 2 bedrooms and the shower room situated on the ground floor have been designed for easy access and use for disabled persons. You will be met on your arrival, beds will be made ready for you, towels will be supplied, and breakfast will be delivered every morning. If you wish, an à la carte service can be provided (daily cleaning, catering, supply of additional bed linen and towels). Don't hesitate to contact us in order to Book your stay and discover our wonderful Languedoc region.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend