The villa has a total area of 374m2. The ground floor covers approx. 224m2 and the upper floor 150m2. The ground floor consists of one large living room; separate dining room, large kitchen, library, TV-room, large hall, powder room, lobby, and a double garage with stock room. The upper floor consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms (the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom). Each bedroom has it’s own balcony or terrace. There is also a very large patio on the upper floor. The property contains a large Gazebo that is mainly suitable for weddings and social events. The entire house is tastily well furnished with Scandinavian high quality furniture and is fully equipped ready for your enjoyment. The kitchen and laundry are well equipped with all modern conveniences. There are supplies of superior quality cutlery, table setting, kitchenware, linen, and towels. Baby-sitting is available at extra cost.
Villa de Lena has an outstanding architecture. It is built on 4500sqm of flat land embracing a lovely flower garden. The peaceful location is a natural sanctuary for several different species of birds. The property offers easy access to the Caribbean Sea that is only 300m away. Shopping lies within walking distance. There are excellent restaurants and bars in the neighborhood. A five-minute drive can get one to the Airport or to anyone of the two 18-hole international golf courses. The master bedroom has a queen size bed (180x200cm), ensuite bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Bedroom # 2 has two beds (90x200cm each), which can be used separately or as a double bed. Bedroom # 3 has two beds (1100x200cm each), which can be used separately or as a double bed.
Air conditioned Bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed 180 x 200cm
- Bedroom 2 has two beds 90 x 200cm, which also can be used separately, or jointly as a double bed.
- Bedroom 3 has two beds 110 x 200cm, which also can be used separately, or jointly as a double bed.
The following are available:
- Daily housekeeping/Maid
- Laundry service
- Internet access
- Radio / CD-player
- Fax machine
- Cable television (separate TV lounge)
- Telephone in rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Chess board
- Outdoor gas grill.
- Shopping, baby-sitting, dinner chef are available at extra cost.
- A car rental service is conveniently associated with the villa’s occupancy.
- Maximal number of occupants is 6 persons.
The reception area/ Gazebo is 100m² large. There are only 2 walls, allowing wide-open space with Roman Columns and balusters surrounding the rest of the building.
Daily maid service, washer and dryer, hair dryer, out door gas grill, cable-TV, CD/radio, Internet access, telephone, telefax, chessboard and dartboard. There is a private pool with a large well-furnished patio. Beach towels are provided. The villa is totally well furnished with bed linen and other necessities to ensure a memorable holiday.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
- Golf: there are two international 18-hole golf courses Tennis
- Deep-sea fishing Sailing
- Water sports Snorkelling
- Fishing Wildlife
- Bird watching Rain forest tours
- Trips to the sister island Trinidad Carnival and other local form of activities and entertainments.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- A security deposit of US$ 300 or its equivalent in Euro or TT$ must be handed over in cash upon arrival. This will be refunded in full as long as there is no damage to or in the villa that is caused by the guest. A larger sum is required when hired for social events such as weddings.
- Smoking and pets are unfortunately not allowed inside the villa.
Included in the rent is a daily cleaning service. However full maid/chef service can be arrange at an extra cost. "Nothing is impossible" we will do everything we can to gain your comfort and enjoyment.
For additional charge Villa de Lena offers:
- Exclusive wedding venue & service
- Guide Island tours
- Tours to Coral reef in glass bottom boats
- Rain Forest tours
- Bird watching
- Vehicle / Bicycle rental
- Deep sea fishing
- Marine sports
- Sport diving
- Scuba diving.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Only 300m from the sparkling Caribbean Sea in the Bon Accord district near Crown Point lies this 3-bedroom luxury villa. Our villa is specially designed to capture the warmth and comfort of Tropical Tobago; the Capital of Paradise.
Tobago is the pearl of the Caribbean islands, lying some 10km off the Venezuelan...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend