- New Year's Eve
- Valentine's Day
- Labor Day
Our villas and apartments are an ideal place for all open-air and trekking lovers along the footpaths of the Cinque Terre. It is also a seat for meetings, seminars and works trips. In all cottages the Wi-Fi connection makes it possible to work in a natural environment close to the sea.
- Type A:
* Upper bungalows: 7 terraced cottages located in the upper side of the Village (25 sq.m). They face westwards on the mimosas wood - a large, shady and flat area and eastwards on the Gulf of Levanto.
* Under bungalows: They are situated in the center of the Village, at the lower floor of two-level cottages (30 sq.m). From the large terrace glances range from the coast to the sea.
- Type B:
* Cottages: Most of them are one family-houses (40 sq.m), some with a fireplace. They offer privacy and comfort. Located around the play area and along the route to the sea.
* Apartments: They are 4 (35 sq.m each), in a building located in the lower side of the village - the closest to the sea. They share a patio, while terraces overlook the sea. Guests have at their disposal a large solarium on the roof.
- Type C: They are mostly one family-houses, some with a fireplace (50 sq.m). The two bedrooms, the spacious living-room and the terrace make them very comfortable, situated in the center of the village.
- Type D: The 3 cottages (60 sq.m), all overlooking the sea, are large and comfortable and have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The fireplace in the living-room is very appreciated in winter: the resin-smelling wood gathered in the park spreads all over the cottage a scent that reminds old times.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend