This charming, spacious, new 2-bedroom Barbados vacation home is a cottage set in an extensive, lush, tropical landscaped garden in a quiet residential area. A paradise of exotic, tropical plants, it is truly a piece of heaven and a perfect sanctuary and hideaway from the hustle and bustle. And yet, it is within walking distance of the very popular Mullins Beach, a spa and a restaurant. A large, outstanding pool, with pool deck and gazebo shared with the owner of the main house, are also available.
- 2 large, comfortable, air conditioned bedrooms (master bedroom with adjacent bathroom),
- Separate bathroom/ powder room,
- An open plan living and dining room with high ceilings,
- Creating a cool and tropical interior ambiance,
- A terrace and a fully equipped kitchen, which opens to the garden, - Sofa-bed in living room.
There is a daily maid. Cooking is possible, if requested.
- Fridge/ Freezer,
- Stove/ Oven,
- Coffee Machine.
- Cable TV,
- DVD + VCR,
- Stereo System,
- Barbecue Grill,
- Hair dryer,
- A/C in bedrooms,
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room,
- Internet connection available for use in the main house.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The Barbados vacation cottage is located on the beautiful West Coast of the Island, only 5 minutes walk to Mullins Beach and a short distance from the picturesque Speightstown village, and Port St.Charles.
- Per night winter rate - 420$,
- Per week winter rate - 2800$,
- Per night summer rate - 300$,
- Per week summer rate - 1900$,
- Per night Christmas rate - 450$,
- Per week Christmas rate - 1900$.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 6
Barbados is the number one destination in the Caribbean and our team can facilitate an "easy to manage" fully supported self-catering holiday for you, whether you seek a luxury Barbados villa rental or cheap Barbados accommodation.
Our range of Barbados rentals is unbeatable - from cute cottages to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend