Inside this rustic cottage, is a large sunny room with a tiled and timbered ceiling a wood burning stove and comfortable furnishings. On one side is an attractive kitchenette. There are two bedrooms, a twin and a double, along with a separate bathroom with shower. French doors lead, from each bedroom, to the sun deck and adjacent 6mx4m horizon pool. It has magnificent views across the National park, Los Alcornocales, all the way to Gibraltar.
- Large, sunny, and comfortable living/ dining area with open kitchen
- Kitchen with oven, grill, cooker, and microwave
- 2 bedrooms (one double, one twin)
- 1 bathroom with shower.
- Private horizontal pool overlooking the Natural Park Los Alcornocales
- BBQ Area
- Use of laundry.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Andalusia is one of Europe’s most impressive areas of unspoilt and beautiful countryside. Activities and recreation are plentiful in this area of Andalusia, Spain. Jimena de la Frontera, and the surrounding towns, have excellent local restaurants offering tapas and many Andalusian specialties, aside from the local dishes.
The unspoilt Atlantic beaches of the Costa de la Luz offer windsurfing, kitesurfing, horseriding, walking, scuba diving, sailing, whale and dolphin watching.
Many places of interest are within a short day trip: Ronda (the gorge and old town), Seville, Cordoba (capital of the Moorish empire), Granada (the Alhambra), Jerez (sherry bodegas and Spanish Riding School). Aside from the more local towns of Gaucin, Castellar de la Frontera, Ubrique, Arcos, etc., and Marbella, Gibraltar and Tarifa on the coast.
- Spectacular bird migrations in spring and autumn.
- Flamenco, Fiestas and Ferias, start at Easter and continue into summer. Jerez Feria in May has to be seen for the Andalus horses and carriages.
- Abundant seafood: fresh lobsters, langoustines, fresh tuna, swordfish, turbot, sole, sea anemones and clams.
- A wide selection of fresh fruit (sub-tropical) and vegetables throughout the year.
- Golf, some of the best courses in the world nearby, plus others more and suitable for novices.
Jimena de la Frontera, a Moorish frontier town and stronghold against the Christians is topped by its imposing castle, and surrounded by the beautiful natural park of Los Alcornocales which extends from the Straits of Gibraltar to the high mountains of the Ronda Sierra and covers an area of 425,000 acres of wild country which is mainly mountainous and boasts views of the Southern Atlantic and Mediterranean Oceans.
- There is a 25% deposit on booking. Full rental amount is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Check in/out day is Friday.
- No pets allowed.
- 4 Jan- 21 Mar/ 31 Oct-19 Dec: 350 GBP (book 2 weeks, get 4)
- 28 Mar-2 May/ 3 Oct-31 Oct/ 19 Dec-2 Jan: 450 GBP
- 21 Mar-28 Mar/ 2 May-11 Jul/ 5 Sept-3 Oct: 500 GBP
- 11 Jul-5 Sept: 750 GBP
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 9
M18105 is dedicated to both holiday and long-term rentals in the white pueblo of Jimena de la Frontera, in Andalucia, Spain. Properties are located at the edge of the natural park, Los Alcornocales, and also in the village of Jimena itself. M18105 has been offering these services since 1990. The company also offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend