This holiday accommodation is private and peaceful, surrounded by the unspoilt countryside of The Alcornocales Nature Reserve and is next to a small gorge with a winterbourne stream. The thatched stables, entered via a covered porch way with fountain, have a high beamed ceiling for coolness in the Spanish summer. A log fire burns for wonderful Andalusian winter months.
Inside there is an attractive living/dining area and a well equipped kitchen. There is a divan in the living area. Stairs lead to the double bedroom which has en suite shower facilities. There is a small single bedroom which has a stable door to the garden. Outside there are spacious terraces with a 6 x 3 meter pool and BBQ.
- Sleeps 2/4 people
- 1 Double and 1 Single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Sofa bed in living area
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine.
- 6m x 3m private pool
- Wood burning stove
- Lovely terraces
- BBQ Area.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Andalusia is one of Europe’s most impressive areas of unspoilt and beautiful countryside. Activities and recreation are plentiful in this area of Andalusia, Spain. Jimena de la Frontera, and the surrounding towns, have excellent local restaurants offering tapas and many Andalusian specialties, aside from the local dishes.
The unspoilt Atlantic beaches of the Costa de la Luz offer windsurfing, kite surfing, horse riding, walking, scuba diving, sailing, whale and dolphin watching.
Many places of interest are within a short day trip: Ronda (the gorge and old town), Seville, Cordoba (capital of the Moorish empire), Granada (the Alhambra), Jerez (sherry bodegas and Spanish Riding School). Aside from the more local towns of Gaucin, Castellar de la Frontera, Ubrique, Arcos, etc., and Marbella, Gibraltar and Tarifa on the coast.
- Spectacular bird migrations in spring and autumn.
- Flamenco, Fiestas and Ferias, start at Easter and continue into summer. Jerez Feria in May has to be seen for the Andalus horses and carriages.
- Abundant seafood: fresh lobsters, langoustines, fresh tuna, swordfish, turbot, sole, sea anemones and clams.
- A wide selection of fresh fruit (sub-tropical) and vegetables throughout the year.
- Golf, some of the best courses in the world nearby, plus others more and suitable for novices.
Jimena de la Frontera, a Moorish frontier town and stronghold against the Christians is topped by its imposing castle, and surrounded by the beautiful natural park of Los Alcornocales which extends from the Straits of Gibraltar to the high mountains of the Ronda Sierra and covers an area of 425,000 acres of wild country which is mainly mountainous and boasts views of the Southern Atlantic and Mediterranean Oceans.
- 25% deposit on booking. Full rental amount is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Check in/out day is Friday.
- No pets allowed.
- 4 Jan- 21 Mar/ 31 Oct-19 Dec: 350 GBP (book 2 weeks, get 4.)
- 28 Mar-2 May/ 3 Oct-31 Oct/ 19 Dec-2 Jan: 450 GBP
- 21 Mar-28 Mar/ 2 May-11 Jul/ 5 Sept-3 Oct: 500 GBP
- 11 Jul-5 Sept: 700 GBP.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 9
M18105 is dedicated to both holiday and long-term rentals in the white pueblo of Jimena de la Frontera, in Andalucia, Spain. Properties are located at the edge of the natural park, Los Alcornocales, and also in the village of Jimena itself. M18105 has been offering these services since 1990. The company also offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend