Entrance is through a wrought iron gate into a courtyard with fountains, marble table for alfresco dining and a small herb garden. A sliding door leads to a galley style kitchen with breakfast table. A further door from here leads to a twin bedroom which has en-suite shower facilities. The courtyard steps lead, under tile brick arches, to a double bedroom which has beautiful views towards Gibraltar and a living room with stunning views across orange groves to the mountains beyond.
This room houses a sofa bed and log burning stove in winter. In between the two rooms is a bathroom with a round bath. Courtyard can be booked with Olive Tree to make a large family villa to sleep up to 10 persons with the exclusive use of the sub tropical gardens and large pool.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom with en suite shower/bathroom
- Sleeps 4/6
- Bathroom with a round bath
- Living area with sofa bed
- Galley kitchen with oven, grill and microwave.
- User of 9x9m pool
- Courtyard and fountains
- Lovely terraces for al fresco dining
- BBQ Area
- Marble dining table for 8 people.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Andalusia is one of Europe’s most impressive areas of unspoilt and beautiful countryside. Activities and recreation are plentiful in this area of Andalusia, Spain. Jimena de la Frontera, and the surrounding towns, have excellent local restaurants offering tapas and many Andalusian specialties, aside from the local dishes.
The unspoilt Atlantic beaches of the Costa de la Luz offer windsurfing, kite surfing, horse riding, walking, scuba diving, sailing, whale and dolphin watching.
Many places of interest are within a short day trip: Ronda (the gorge and old town), Seville, Cordoba (capital of the Moorish empire), Granada (the Alhambra), Jerez (sherry bodegas and Spanish Riding School). Aside from the more local towns of Gaucin, Castellar de la Frontera, Ubrique, Arcos, etc., and Marbella, Gibraltar and Tarifa on the coast.
- Spectacular bird migrations in spring and autumn.
- Flamenco, Fiestas and Ferias, start at Easter and continue into summer. Jerez Feria in May has to be seen for the Andalus horses and carriages.
- Abundant seafood: fresh lobsters, langoustines, fresh tuna, swordfish, turbot, sole, sea anemones and clams.
- A wide selection of fresh fruit (sub-tropical) and vegetables throughout the year.
- Golf, some of the best courses in the world nearby, plus others more and suitable for novices.
Jimena de la Frontera, a Moorish frontier town and stronghold against the Christians is topped by its imposing castle, and surrounded by the beautiful natural park of Los Alcornocales which extends from the Straits of Gibraltar to the high mountains of the Ronda Sierra and covers an area of 425,000 acres of wild country which is mainly mountainous and boasts views of the Southern Atlantic and Mediterranean Oceans.
- 25% deposit on booking. Full rental amount is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Check in/out day is Friday.
- No pets allowed.
- 4 Jan- 21 Mar/ 31 Oct-19 Dec: 300 GBP (book 2 weeks, get 4.)
- 28 Mar-2 May/ 3 Oct-31 Oct/ 19 Dec-2 Jan: 400 GBP
- 21 Mar-28 Mar/ 2 May-11 Jul/ 5 Sept-3 Oct: 450 GBP
- 11 Jul-5 Sept: 600 GBP
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 9
M18105 is dedicated to both holiday and long-term rentals in the white pueblo of Jimena de la Frontera, in Andalucia, Spain. Properties are located at the edge of the natural park, Los Alcornocales, and also in the village of Jimena itself. M18105 has been offering these services since 1990. The company also offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend