The house offers a delightful space with stunning views. A living area on three levels with dining and seating areas, a library section and two open fireplaces. It has doors that open onto two separate terraces, one covered and the other open and south facing with views to Gibraltar across wild country. This links to the inner courtyard of Courtyard with its fountain, plants, and white marble table. All three offer Al fresco dining. The large country kitchen is fully fitted with two hobs and two ovens. Bedroom accommodation is in Olive Tree and Courtyard which form part of the main property.
- When booked with Olive Tree: 2 twin rooms, 2 bathrooms, sofa bed in living area.
- When booked with Courtyard: 1 double, 1 twin, 2 bathrooms, sofa bed in living area.
- Private 9m x 9m pool
- Magnificent living area on three levels
- Terraces to front and rear
- Landscaped gardens down to main pool
- Magnificent views.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Andalucia is one of Europe’s most impressive areas of unspoilt and beautiful countryside. Activities and recreation are plentiful in this area of Andalucia, Spain.
Jimena de la Frontera, and the surrounding towns, have excellent local restaurants offering tapas and many Andalusian specialties, aside from the local dishes.
The unspoilt Atlantic beaches of the Costa de la Luz offer windsurfing, kitesurfing, horseriding, walking, scuba diving, sailing, whale and dolphin watching.
Many places of interest are within a short day trip: Ronda (the gorge and old town), Seville, Cordoba (capital of the Moorish empire), Granada (the Alhambra), Jerez (sherry bodegas and Spanish Riding School). Aside from the more local towns of Gaucin, Castellar de la Frontera, Ubrique, Arcos, etc., and Marbella, Gibraltar and Tarifa on the coast.
- Spectacular bird migrations in spring and autumn.
- Flamenco, Fiestas and Ferias, start at Easter and continue into summer. Jerez Feria in May has to be seen for the Andalus horses and carriages.
- Abundant seafood: fresh lobsters, langoustines, fresh tuna, swordfish, turbot, sole, sea anemones and clams.
- A wide selection of fresh fruit (sub-tropical) and vegetables throughout the year.
- Golf, some of the best courses in the world nearby, plus others more and suitable for novices.
Jimena de la Frontera, a Moorish frontier town and stronghold against the Christians is topped by its imposing castle, and surrounded by the beautiful natural park of Los Alcornocales which extends from the Straits of Gibraltar to the high mountains of the Ronda Sierra and covers an area of 425,000 acres of wild country which is mainly mountainous and boasts views of the Southern Atlantic and Mediterranean Oceans.
- 25% deposit on booking. Full rental amount is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Check in/out day is Friday.
- No pets allowed.
- 4 Jan- 21 Mar/ 31 Oct-19 Dec: 1250 GBP (book 2 weeks, get 4.)
- 8 Mar-2 May/ 3 Oct-31 Oct/ 19 Dec-2 Jan: 1500 GBP
- 21 Mar-28 Mar/ 2 May-11 Jul/ 5 Sept-3 Oct: 2250 GBP
- 11 Jul-5 Sept: 2500 GBP.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
M18105 is dedicated to both holiday and long-term rentals in the white pueblo of Jimena de la Frontera, in Andalucia, Spain. Properties are located at the edge of the natural park, Los Alcornocales, and also in the village of Jimena itself. M18105 has been offering these services since 1990. The company also offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend