Do not buy your own equipment yet! During the lectures and pool dives we will show you different kinds of wetsuits, fins, masks & snorkels. You don’t need any soft gear for the pool dives, but you will need your own soft gear for the Qualifying dives (mask, snorkel, wetsuit, weightbelt, booties & fins).
We regularly do trips to Malongane, Sodwana and Bass Lake to do qualifying dives. Our Travel Desk can book you and your family to any of the above mentioned destinations. We also offer dive packages to Aliwal Shoal (Shark Awareness), Cape Town (Great White diving), Red Sea and Zanzibar to name a few.
With ‘Open Water’ you learned how to survive underwater with all the new equipment. You can now dive to a maximum depth of 18m with a buddy. In the Advanced course we teach you how to really dive! After you have done your Advanced Course you will get much more enjoyment out of diving! The Advanced certification also allows you to dive to 30m with a buddy.
- All Specials must be paid in full, before study materials or equipment will be supplied
- No certification card will be issued unless all course fees have been paid in full
- No soft gear will be rented for qualifying dives
- You need to collect your Crew pack at least 3 days prior to the start of the course
- BCD, Regulator and Cylinder usage is included for Pool and Qualifying dives.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend