- 12 - 14 yrs old ~ Jnr Rescue diver
- 15 yrs + ~ Rescue diver
- CPR and First Aid training completed within the past 2 years
- PADI "Advanced Open Water Diver" or have proof of certification beyond entry level (at least 2 certifications) and proof of 20 or more logged dives.
This course is divided into 5 Knowledge Development sections, 10 Confined (or Open water) water training exercises and 4 Open Water rescue scenarios.
- Tired diver
- Panicked diver
- Response from shore / boat
- Distressed diver underwater
- Missing diver
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- Unconscious diver at the surface
- Exiting with the unresponsive diver
- First Aid for Pressure related injuries and Administering of Oxygen.
- Response from shore / boat – unresponsive diver.
- Distressed diver underwater with Extremity Injury
- Distressed Divers on the surface
- Unresponsive diver underwater
- Unresponsive diver on the surface, Exiting the unresponsive diver and First Aid.
Dive Master is your first step as a PADI Professional. You will learn how to work with student divers, refine your water skills to a demonstration level and learn more about Diving Physics and Physiology. You will work with "Open Water" students, "Advanced" students and casuals, to give you experience in handling people and situations as they arise. As a Dive Master you can teach "Discover Scuba Diving" in a swimming pool, Conduct "Discover local diving", conduct "Discover snorkeling program" and do the "Scuba Review" with qualified divers.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend