Class VI will be happy to package your whitewater rafting adventure with a trail ride with our outfitter of choice, who uses high-quality, carefully cared for horses appropriate for all age and ability levels (no one under six please!). They have access to over 6000 acres bordering the New River Gorge National River. That’s a lot of room to roam.
Rides range from several hours to overnight campouts. What would you and your family prefer?
What should I expect on a ride?
- Upon arrival at the stable you will be greeted by a staff person and will fill out a safety release form.
- Next you receive the “Nature of the Beast” speech which will help you know what to expect from your horse and what to do if you have a problem.
- Next you will watch a demonstration about how to control your horse.
- Then we match the right horse to the right rider.
- Then we head down the trail onto 6000 private acres for one of the best trail rides of your life.
- Longer rides include meals that will be eaten trailside. Our kitchen staff is happy to accommodate special requests with advance notic.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend