Botswana is a land of opportunities, a land where progress, peace and good governance are leading the country into a new era of growth and prosperity. The wildlife and wilderness areas are amongst the finest in the world evoking that special African experience. 17% of the land in Botswana is reserved for national parks and game reserves and 20% has been designated wildlife management areas.
Botswana offers truly unique African experience untouched by the more destructive pressures of encroaching civilization, presenting a wonderful wilderness for the enjoyment of all who seek to reach just that little bit further into Africa for a holiday of a lifetime.
The Tuli Block is situated in the North Eastern part of Botswana - a fertile strip of privately owned land along the Limpopo River. It is in this area that our company has exclusive hunting rights over 25 000 acres, including nine kilometers of Limpopo river frontage. A glance through the record books will show you that this area has some of finest trophies to be found anywhere in Africa and has earned its reputation as the continent's finest antelope hunting area.
Our professional approach will ensure a warm, friendly and informal safari, especially tailored to your individual requirements. Because the land which we hunt is privately owned, you are guaranteed a private and exclusive safari. Our emphasis is on quality - quality trophies, quality hunting and quality safari.
* Accommodation: Accommodation is provided in comfortable tents with running hot and cold water. Adjoining this is a charming reed "boma" (gathering place) where clients can relax around the fire at night and enjoy the finest cuisine.
* Equipment: We recommend that you bring your own rifle with a telescope in the 7mm to 8 mm range as well as a 12 gauge shotgun for bird shooting. You may only import 100 rounds of ammunition per rifle and shotgun.
You should also remember to bring a pair of binoculars, a 35 mm camera or a video camera to make your stay more memorable. All photographic equipment should be in a padded case and dust proof plastic bag.
- The services of an experienced professional hunter, licensed by the Botswana government
- The provision of trained staff including: trackers, skinners and camp staff
- Daily Laundry while on Safari
- Fully furnished camp
- Catering of the highest standard (please inform us of special needs)
- All drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine)
- Provision of medical chest and snakebite outfit
- Field preparation of trophies and their dispatch to a local shipping agent
- Transport on the ranch. No mileage is charged
- All concession area fees
- Government license fees
- Hire of firearms if required
- Collection and return to Limpopo Valley International airport.
- Aircraft charters
- Dip and pack charges
- Shipping of trophies to international destinations
- Cost of ammunition
- Any additional tours or sightseeing in Southern Africa
- Tips at the discretion of client.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
M05159 provides a hunting outfitting service on privately owned land in Eastern Botswana. Excellent plains game hunting on large ranch alongside the mighty Limpopo River. We have all the main species and very good trophy quality. An African hunting experience not to be missed.
We have been in the hunting business...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: