No where in the world will you find a greater variety of sport fishing than here. Prince William Sound and Cook Inlet drainage's offer five species of salmon: King, Sockeye, Chum, Pink and Silver Salmon with six species of fresh water fish, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden, Arctic Char, and Northern Pike. We also offer some of the best Halibut fishing in the world. The waters we fish in vary in size from large rivers to tiny streams and everything in between. With the unique variety of waters to fish in, both spin and fly fisherman will find our waters challenging for the advanced anglers yet accommodating for the novice. Above all, our fishermen catch a lot of fish and enjoy the sport doing so.
Our guests come to Alaska to experience the finest fishing in the world. We are in the sport fishing business to provide that service, but we do not want your Alaskan experience to stop with merely great fishing. We are committed to the extras that will add that special touch to your stay with us. Whether that means flying extra miles to show you grizzly bears, moose and sheep or having our Gourmet chef cook your fish is to have every guest leave Alaska Lakeside Lodge totally satisfied and with the desire to return to our special angling paradise!
- All meals
- Guided daily fly out fishing excursions
- Use of rods, reels and tackle and fish processing
- Transportation between Anchorage International Airport and the Lodge.
- Personal gear
- Fly fishing rods and reels
- We require a 50% deposit per person to confirm a reservation
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Payments are refundable only if canceled trip can be fully rebooked
- Cancellations which are received less that 60 days prior to arrival or cancellations not rebooked within 60 days prior to arrival will be offered for sale at the canceling party's remaining price.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2006
Client Request Served: 0
M11357 is located on Anderson Lake in south Central Alaska in the Matanuska Valley. Bordering the Valley to the East is Prince William Sound and its river systems, to the West is the Susitna River system and to the North are Denali National Park and the mighty Alaska Mountain Range. To the South is the fish rich Cook...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: