Lodging is currently in a three bedroom, two bath, 1800 sq ft recently remodeled house with a two car garage and fenced yard to house and contain hunting dogs. A maximum of six hunters can be provided lodging within the house. Most of the 2,500 acres of hunting land is within a 3-mile radius of Hunters Hole.
- Upland game/waterfowl:
* 5 nights, 4 days: $ 1,000, $ 400 deposit
* 4 nights, 3 days: $ 750, $ 300 deposit
* 3 nights, 2 days: $ 500, $ 200 deposit
* Day hunts: $ 100, without deposit
- Deer and turkey:
* 5 nights, 4 days: $ 1,500, $ 600 deposit
* 4 nights, 3 days: $ 1,200, $ 480 deposit
* 3 nights, 2 days: $ 1,000, $ 400 deposit
* Day hunts: $ 300, without deposit.
- A 50% deposit is due upon application
- 50% refund if cancellation 30 days before hunt dates
- No refunds if less than 30 days prior to hunt dates.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2006
M14360 is situated in the small rural village of Lewiston, Nebraska which is located about 15 miles east of Beatrice, and is about an hour from Lincoln and 2 hrs from Omaha airports. Lewiston lies in the midst of some of the best Pheasant and deer hunting in Pawnee County and southeastern Nebraska.
This is the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: