Grab a paddle and a canoe and experience the great outdoors on the Unadilla & Susquehanna Rivers! A beautiful, fun-filled adventure for singles, couples, families or groups. You'll feel like you're in a nostalgic Norman Rockwell painting as you float past small dairy farms and rural villages. The boating is leisurely with a bit of excitement along the way, the scenery spectacular, and there is plenty of time for fishing, picnicking, horseplay, and if the weather's not too chilly, even a quick swim! Tall Pines will provide everything you need to have a fantastic outdoor experience. Loaded with smallmouth bass, Try your hand at fishing for dinner, listen to the birds, watch for wildlife, or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. Take your time, there are many spots along the way to explore and have a picnic lunch.
What We Offer:
- Tom & Huck's Fun & Fishing Float - Customized scenic trip along the Unadilla lets you choose from a 2-3 hour, 3-5 hour or 5-7 hour paddle (extra charge applies to the 5-7 hour trip). Includes transportation to the put in point with take out at Tall Pines Campground, a fishing pole to use during your float, river orientation and map, safety equipment, and for our weekend warriors, a hearty Saturday night barbeque dinner when you return.
- Susquehanna Adventure - An exciting and fun 2 hour ride along the easy rapids of the Susquehanna River, this trip includes transportation both to the put in point in Unadilla and pick-up from the take out location in Sidney. Available Sunday-Friday.
- Fall Foliage Trips - Discover the splendor of paddling in Autumn. Color displays mirrored on the river's surface with waterfowl and birds of prey make the trip even more colorful. Held in Sept. & Oct.
- Learn to Canoe Package - Easy 1/2 hour lesson to teach all the basics to the beginning paddler.
- Escorted Canoe Trips - Don't want to go it alone? Our knowledgable expert will show you all the best spots to swim, fish and explore.
- Team Building, Groups, Parties and Events - Personalized canoe trips are available on the Unadilla and Susquehanna Rivers. Sunday through Friday. Personalized canoe trips are available on the Unadilla and Susquehanna Rivers. Sunday through Friday.
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals:
The Unadilla and Susquehanna Rivers are rated as easy to moderate canoeing and encompasses conditions from flat water to class 2 rapids. Tall Pines Riverfront Campground offers a fun, family camping experience in an old fashioned atmosphere- from spacious campsites, to planned activities, to the onsite soda fountain, antique store and canoe livery, come for a vacation your whole family will enjoy! In the beautiful valleys of New York's Farm Country, enjoy a diverse selection of 67 scenic riverfront and riverview RV and Tent campsites which naturally encourage you to sit back and relax, PLUS Tall Pines Campground now offers RV Rentals and Tent Rentals!