- Enriched Air Nitrox (1 day, 2 dives): Qualifies you to dive with Nitrox tanks, with emphasis on 32% and 36% mix for recreational diving.
- Deep Diver: 2 days/4 dives, qualifying you to dive to 40 m.
- Wreck Diver: 2 days/4 dives inc torch, available on live aboard only.
- Night Diver: 3 days/3 dives inc torch.
- AWARE Fish ID: 1 day/2 dives.
Underwater Photography: 1 day/2 dives incorporating photography equipment. Emergency First Response (formerly MFA): A medically based assistance course designed to train students, at layman's level, the same emergency procedures and priorities used by paramedics and doctors. 1 day, classroom only (no diving), often completed in conjunction with your Rescue Diver. Your EFR certificate must be renewed every 2 years.
Rescue Diver: Learn how to recognize, prevent and handle potential diving accidents. Designed to teach emergency planning and execution of rescue scenarios at the surface and underwater. Three days, must be completed prior to Dive Master.
Dive Master: Your first step to Going Pro! This course will bring your skills, theory, organizational and supervisory skills to a professional level. By the end of the course you will have mastered the skills required to take people diving, create maps, assist instructors, and have a thorough knowledge of rescue procedures. Can be completed in as little as 3 weeks, but most Dive Master Trainees take 4 to 6 weeks.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend