Duration: Intensive 2-week long course. Classes times are flexible. We work around your vacation schedule.
Prerequisites: You must:
* Be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent).
* Have a CPR certification, a first aid certification from a recognized organization or a PADI Emergency First Response certification.
* Have logged a minimum of 20 open water dives prior to entry into PADI Divemaster training, and completed and logged a minimum of 60 open water dives with experience in night, deep and navigation prior to certification as a PADI Divemaster.
* Be at least 18 years old.
* Be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam form signed by a physician.