Prerequisite for Technical Diver Course is the Nitrox II certification, de Self Rescue certification, 18 years of age and you need a medical attest from a doctor.
The course includes:
- Physical and psychological theory
- Dive planning, dive safety
- Techniques and practical knowledge over decompression diving
- Usage of helium/air mix to maximum 60 meters
- Extended equipment knowledge
- Proper gas blending and handling
- The techniques for technical diving and a written exam
- Advice on the proper adjustments for your dive equipment.
Note: Rental equipment could be used for an extra charge.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
Our company is involved in many different activities, such as a professional diving school, club, water sport activities and much more. Even if you are a newly certified diver and can prove it, you can become a member of M14559.
We offer you weekly pool training's in order to build up your underwater skills and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: