Basic requirement for this course is Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent, 60 logged dives; where of minimum 4 dives are with Nitrox, Nitrox II certificate; 18 year of age and a medical paper from the doctor.
The course familiarizes the student with:
- Diving with a re-breather instead of the techniques behind it
- Differences between half open and closed systems
- Technical features of a closed system
- Cleaning procedures
- Usage of the breathing filter
- Basic medical theory for hypo/hyperoxia
- CO² poisoning, calculations of N² for Nitrox diving between 32 and 60% EANx
- Correct filling of the breathing filter containers
- Correct set up of closed systems
- Bottle fills
- Gas calibrations
- Flow measurements
- Equipment and making sure the system is properly closed.
Note: Rental equipment could be used for an extra charge.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
Our company is involved in many different activities, such as a professional diving school, club, water sport activities and much more. Even if you are a newly certified diver and can prove it, you can become a member of M14559.
We offer you weekly pool training's in order to build up your underwater skills and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: