- SCUBA DIVER (requires a minimum of 3 days). This course has 3 sessions of theory, 3 pool sessions, 2 dives with full scuba gear. You will learn the basic knowledge to scuba diving and learn about the equipment, so you can enjoy your dives. With this course you will not obtain a diving certification, and you will require to dive with a professional diver.
- OPEN WATER DIVER (requires a minimum of 5 days). This course has 5 theory modules, 5 pool sessions, 4 dives with full scuba gear and the reward of the international certificate. After this course you will be able to plan your dives and learn about your surroundings for safe diving. Withe the international certification you will be able to dive up 60 ft or 18 meters deep. From this moment you will be able to dive with your own group of friends.
- ADVANCED (Requires a minimum of 3 days). This course widens the field of scuba knowledge of the diver, more technical experience for special dives. It is a very hands on experience where you will be involved in the planning of your own dives, planning the dives with decompression tables and other special considerations for each of the 5 dives you will perform.
- RESCUE (Requires a minimum of 5 days). This course prepare you in the prevention of accidents and techniques of intervention. At his level you will develop a sense of responsibility for yourself and your dive friends to prevent risky situations. This course has 5 theory classes, and 12 practice runs which happen on the open sea with 12 different exercises related to search and rescue of fellow divers.
- DIVE MASTER (Requires 15 to 20 days) This course is the first step for a recreational diving profession. You will work closely with an instructor to perfect your diving and to acquire the knowledge to organize dives and help in the supervision of scuba students.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend