Our company is an operation of 5 dive centers situated on the shores of the Red Sea. We are located on the Sinai Peninsula in Sharm El Sheikh and on mainland Egypt in Hurghada. Egypt is in the arid desert belt, therefore hot in the day and cool to cold at night during winter months. Water temperature is constantly 22-29° C (lowest in February, highest in August). Wetsuits are necessary throughout the year, normally 3 mm in summer and 5 mm in winter. Watch for dehydration due to low humidity. Drink far more water than usual and add extra salt to your meals.
All of our centers are PADI Gold Palm Instructor Development Centers which specialize in diver training. As Gold Palm IDC centers, we are acknowledged by PADI as providing the highest standards of education and professionalism. We have been in the Red Sea for the last 25 years and our knowledge of local reefs and customs will guarantee you a relaxed and comfortable holiday.
We offer a wide variety of dive activities and special programs. Whether your interests involve extensive dive trips on our live aboard boats, land safaris which take you up and around the Gulf of Aqaba, or simply a snorkeling trip to discover the wonders which reside just beneath the surface, we can supply you with an itinerary certain to impress.
Our mission is to provide customer satisfaction with a dedicated and international team of dive professionals committed to providing First Class Service. We would like to show you the ultimate underwater playground – the Egyptian Red Sea.
We offer courses in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Czech/Slovak, Serbian, Turkish and Greek.
Daily Diving adn Courses:
* Entry Level Courses (PADI Certification NOT Included 35€), Equipment Included:
- Snorkeling Course - 2 days/6 snorkelling dives - 90 €.
- Bubble Maker (8-9 years) - half day/1 pool session - 50 €.
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) - half day/1 pool session/1 dive - 110 €;
- Discover the Red Sea (DRS) - 1 day/2 dives (following DSD) - 65 €.
- Scuba Diver Course (SD) - 2 days/3 pool sessions/2 dives - 220 €.
- Open Water Course (OW) - 4 days/5 pool sessions/4 dives - 325 €.
- Private Open Water - 4 days/5 pool sessions/4 dives - 550 €.
- Referral Dives - 2 days/4 dives - 220 €.
- SD to OW Upgrade Course - 1-2 days/2 pool session/2 dives - 220 €.
- Refresher Course - 1 day/1 pool session/1 dive - 110 €.
- Advanced Open Water Course - 2 days / 5 dives - 220 €.
* Advanced Level Courses (PADI Certification NOT Included 35 €), Equipment NOT Included:
- Specialties (per dive) - (night, navigation, deep, wreck, etc.) - 55 €;
- Nitrox Course - 1 day/2 dives - 180 €;
- Rescue Diver - 2-3 days - 295 €;
- EFR - Emergency First Response - 1 day - 95 €;
- Dive Master Course - 2 weeks - 650 €;
- Dive Master Course & Internship - 4 weeks - 850 €.
* Daily Diving (Equipment NOT Included):
- Check Dive (with equipment) - 35(45) €.
- Shore Dive (with equipment) - 30(40) €.
- 1 day/2 dives - 60 €.
- 3 days/6 dives - 165 €.
- 5 days/10 dives - 245 €.
- 10 days/20 dives - 440 €.
- 1 day trip/2 dives Thistlegorm (weather permitting) - 130(60) €.
- 1 day trip/2 dives Dahab - 90(30) €.
- Dunraven/Ras Mohammed (Excluding Ras Mohammed Fee 5€) - 80(20) €.
- Private Dive Guide (per day) - 50 €.
- Third Dive - 20 €.
- Night Dive (torch not included 8 €) - 40 €.
- Equipment rental (per day) - 25 €.
* Snorkeling trip - 1 day from diving boat (Equipment Included) - 25(30) €.
Our Northern Liveabord Routes:
- Ras Mohamed/Thistlegorm (3 Days) 325€.
- Northern Classic Route (7 Days) 760€.
- Northern Wrecks Route (7 Days) 799€.
* Our Souther Liveabord Routes (Please Ask for Quotation):
- Brothers Islands and Elphinstone Reef.
- The Brother Islands.
- Brothers Elphinstone Deadalus.
- Deep South St Johns.
- Great Island Tour.
- North Wrecks.
- South Safari.
- Best of the Red Sea.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend