We offer the PADI Divemaster intern route to becoming a PADI professional. If you are willing to commit at least 8 weeks to the course, we commit our time and effort to training you ´free of charge´. Should you wish to continue your education and become a PADI Instructor we offer a saving on course fees for our Instructor Development Course, which runs twice per year.
- Be certified up to the level of PADI Rescue diver or have a qualifying certification from another diver training organisation.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Submit to the Instructor medical clearance obtained within the last 12 months. The physician signing the declaration cannot be the applicant.
- Have completed and logged at least 20 dives.
- Submit proof of Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) training (or other qualifying CPR/First Aid training) within the last 24 months.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
The Center is owned and actively run by 2 British trained divers. David is the company's only resident Course Director and Yvonne is a Master Instructor. We have the most qualified PADI instructor team on the island and can offer every PADI core course and 15 Specialties. We can teach in English, Spanish, Polish,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: