Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate at night. Since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different, you'll also get an introduction to nocturnal aquatic life.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over one day
What will I need?
- Night-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert
Where can I go from here? Your Adventures In Diving Night Adventure Dive may count towards the Night Diver Specialty course at instructor discretion. In addition, the Night Diver Specialty course counts as one of five Specialty courses required for your Master Scuba Diver certification.
- Bring your buddy to your Open Water Course or Advance Course and get a -35% discount for your buddy (July until August).
- From May, June, September, October you get -50% discounts.