- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
What will I do? During your Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you'll use PADI's Basic Weighting Guidelines to determine the correct amount of weight. Then you'll practice the fundamentals of peak performance buoyancy during two open water dives, including the buoyancy check, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, weight positioning for trim, streamlining and visualization.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: five
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day.
What will I need? Peak Performance Buoyancy video.
Where can I go from here? Your Adventures In Diving Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive may count towards your Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course at instructor discretion. This Specialty course also counts toward one of the five Specialties required for your Master Scuba Diver certification.
- Bring your buddy to your Open Water Course or Advance Course and get a -35% discount for your buddy (July until August).
- From May, June, September, October you get -50% discounts.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course, Per dive - 55ˆ.