- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
What will I do? You'll learn the basics of underwater photography such as composition, film type and camera handling, with special emphasis on practical techniques. You'll learn underwater photography dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to care for and maintain your camera equipment.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day.
What will I need? Photo-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert.
Where can I go from here? Your Adventures In Diving Underwater Photographer Adventure Dive may count towards this Specialty course at instructor discretion. This Specialty also counts toward one of the five Specialties required for your Master Scuba Diver certification.Capture your underwater adventures on film and share diving with your friends and family.
- Bring your buddy to your Open Water Course or Advance Course and get a -35% discount for your buddy (July until August).
- From May, June, September, October you get -50% discounts.