We offer a wide range of diving activities from introductory dives, guided dives, camel/diving safaris and a full range of courses from open water to professional level, all undertaken by our multi-lingual instructors. Our courses follow the PADI standards, which allow for the optimum level of safety without compromising the pleasure of diving.
- Bubble makers
- Open water
- Advanced open water
- Combined open and advanced open water
- Open water referral
- Emergency first response
- Dive master
- Combined E.F.R.-Rescue-Dive master
- Full equipment
- License fees.
- Study book have to be purchased separately.
- Divemaster fees paid by students directly to PADI.
- Bubble Maker Euro 47 (1 dive)
- Open Water Euro 300 (9 dives, 4/5 days)
- Advanced Open Water Euro 200 (5 dives, 2 days)
- Open Water and AOW Euro 480 (14 dives, 7 days)
- Open Water Referral Euro 180 (4 dives, 2 days)
- Emergency Response Euro 100 (1 day)
- Rescue Euro 285 (3/4 days)
- Divemaster Euro 610 (21 days)
- EFR, Rescue and Divemaster Euro 920 (26 days)
- Nitrox available upon request.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
Client Request Served: 9
M14901 is located in Dahab, a Bedouin village situated on the Eastern coast of the Sinai peninsula. Dahab's picturesque landscape, its spectacular mountain ranges and golden palm fringed bays make it one of the most beautiful locations in all Sinai. M14901 offers the opportunity to create an individual itinerary...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: