Known internationally as a summer and winter resort, the Red Sea offers some of the best dive sites in the world. Guided dives are requisite laid down by the Egyptian Diving Federation, led by one of our Divemasters or Instructors, depart twice daily to one of the many sites along the 20 km stretch of pristine Sinai coastline. Boat dives out of Sharm el Sheikh are regularly organized.
- Tanks and weights
- Prices per person, non-transferable
- Add 21 EUR per day for full equipment rental.
- 1 dive - half day EUR 26
- 2 dives - full day EUR 47
- Zodiac dive EUR 10 supp. to any dive package
- Night dive EUR 5 supp. to any dive package
- Introductory dive EUR 47
- Bubble maker dive EUR 47
- 2 Day Package (4 dives) EUR 90
- 3 Day Package (6 dives) EUR 130
- 5 Day Package (10 dives) EUR 200
- 10 Day Package (20 dives) EUR 380.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
Client Request Served: 9
M14901 is located in Dahab, a Bedouin village situated on the Eastern coast of the Sinai peninsula. Dahab's picturesque landscape, its spectacular mountain ranges and golden palm fringed bays make it one of the most beautiful locations in all Sinai. M14901 offers the opportunity to create an individual itinerary...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: