Refresher Dive: If you haven't dived for 6 months, then you are obliged to take a checkout dive to refresh your skills and theory. This way you'll become accustomed to diving in the Red Sea area, its differences in salinity, and in the variety of accesses to the dive sites.
Boat Dive: Nesima operates its own RIB (Zodiac) for divers who want to access sites not possible to visit from the shore. Introductory Dive: Having completed basic theory, customers experience the splendor of one of the local reefs with a trained diving instructor or dive master who will physically take hold of you and show you the sites at a depth of no more than 8 meters.
- Prices per person, non-transferable - includes tanks and weights, transportation, guide.
- Add Euro 21 per day for full equipment rental
- 1 dive - half day Euro 26
- 2 dives - full day Euro 47
- Zodiac dive Euro 10 Supp. to any dive package
- Night dive Euro 5 Supp. to any dive package
- Introductory dive Euro 47
- Bubble maker dive Euro 47
- 2 Day Package (4 dives) Euro 90
- 3 Day Package (6 dives) Euro 130
- 5 Day Package (10 dives) Euro 200
- 10 Day Package (20 dives) Euro 380.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
M14901 is located in Dahab, a Bedouin village situated on the Eastern coast of the Sinai peninsula. Dahab's picturesque landscape, its spectacular mountain ranges and golden palm fringed bays make it one of the most beautiful locations in all Sinai. M14901 offers the opportunity to create an individual itinerary...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: