2 of the 5 dives with different themes are imposed by PADI standards.
- Deep Diving
- Orientation Diving
You can choose among the others themes in function of the local possibilities. Please, discuss about it with your Instructor.
Recommended in Dahab:
- Night: Discoveries of new feelings and of nocturnal marine life
- Peek performance buoyancy: This dive will help you to perfect your buoyancy skills
- Naturalist: Knowledge of underwater fauna and flora
- ID fish: Identification of fish’s families
- Multilevel: Understanding of the Wheel and of diving computer
- Drift: Understanding and using of underwater currents
- Search and recovery: Techniques of search and recovering of objects
The different themes are in the Advanced Open Water manual where you will find the theory corresponding to each type of dives. You will have to complete the knowledge reviews which will be corrected by your Instructor.
Each dive will be done in a different dive site, chosen specifically for the type of diving practiced.
- Prerequisites: physically fit and Open Water certified or equivalent
- Minimum age: 10 years old: AOW junior, 15 years old: AOW
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of dives: 5
- Maximum Depth: 30 meters [21 meters for 10-14 years old]
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend